All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

I was pretty mean on the recorder, might go well with the tamborine and triangle, bugger those drummers and string twangers :rofl:

10 Likes

You are in the band now mate we needed a recorder player for our Mary had a little lamb cover

11 Likes

What about twinkle twinkle little star, I still remember that one too :grinning:

10 Likes

This is true! And, fortunately for my own gaps, I married a badass bassist! What better union than a drummer and bassist hooking up?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

It’s really strange being limited to how many comments I can make, after 3 years on ELR. Being a newb again… 12 hour pause on comments was tough!

12 Likes

Don’t feel bad @Plunderdrum, @Grubby, and @Steampugs got me on the REDUCED likes program, on account of I was abusing it. :frowning:

9 Likes

How does 100 likes a day grab you? :thinking:

5 Likes

I always wondered how you were supposed to get the striker out of the triangle when done playing.but, now I see the opening there, in one of the corners…phew, problem solved.

…hopefully at some point you’ll all understand my awesome wit and in depth analysis of these pressing issues.

9 Likes

Gorgeous grain

5 Likes

You don’t have to @grubby (but I’ll take’m).

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you very much @whthek. Believe it or not, the grain is FAKE. I know, I know, WTF. The kit is a Pearl Masters Lave Bubinga, but it’s actually 100% Birch, with Pearl’s patented stippling processed finish.

I do have plenty OF Bubinga drums, and it almost shocked me, that I liked the Birch kit better. Thank you.

3 Likes

Done :+1: 10 chars

6 Likes

@Jim22 Oh yes, the truth has been spoken now. I was cursed twice, drumming, AND, owning a truck. First in, Last out …

7 Likes

Welcome @Plunderdrum and @whthek

4 Likes

Hey @SessionDrummer I once tried out for the Blue Man Group, didn’t get the gig but does that count ?

11 Likes

Yep, I’ve always owned trucks. Big bass cabinets don’t fit in a car. I was always the one helping the drummer haul in and out. Gotta take care of the drummer :smile:

8 Likes

When that didn’t pan out, you could always give STOMP tryouts a shot! :wink:
(might bring a garbage can lid for backup just in case…)

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 with your setup, I’m surprised you didn’t make the cut !!!

7 Likes

There Ya go Sprks, got me pissing beer out my nostrils again. LMAO

10 Likes

Thank you,Thank you!

9 Likes

How you do that, @Rocky02852 :crazy_face:
Hi @whthek… nice to meet you Brian… these folks are a trip :wink: In the best way!

4 Likes