Ya that is what he says in public :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Hi @Plunderdrum nice to see you here.

6 Likes

@Plunderdrum!! Great to see you man!

6 Likes

Good to see you, welcome :smile:

6 Likes

Pffft…as if I was going to let that one slide, I was just patiently waiting for his next post which would have undoubtedly started with ‘But a really extra special thanks goes to @Steampugs for absolutely everything’…he was probably already writing it when you pulled him on it :man_shrugging:

@Plunderdrum welcome to the site buddy, nice to see you here :wink: …but if you forget me again I’ll send a never ending cascade of dick pics.

P.S.

It’s totally all @Grubby & @woftam :+1:

9 Likes

Looks like I don’t need to ask @woftam any more on who to tag to thank. After I was telling him how good the latest tweaks to the calculator were this arvo.
I’ve seen enough dicks at work…

10 Likes

I thought this came with every new sign-up! I had no idea I was going to have to work for this perk. Ah, well. Guess I’m halfway there.

Hello everybody!

12 Likes

Yeah I really dont know why I thought would be some kind of punishment :man_shrugging::eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome to the other side @Plunderdrum. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I’ve been kickin’ around the site for a few days now, happy to have found the perfect mix of good information, humor and humbleness within it’s pages. This is my RDA…‘Rotating Display Assembly’ (aka The Mod Squad) that I built from a lazy susan, in my garage/shop. Yeah, a bit of OCD I guess! Hey, my lovely wife has lots of shoes and owns most of the closet space for clothes so this is how " I " accessorize. The 12yr. old Toy Poodle is Kayla who is thankfully still healthy and energetic as ever. I don’t look forward to ‘the day’ that we pet owners inevitably face. I’ve read about your losses,here, and I’m sorry for them. Catch you all around at some point…keep smilin’

14 Likes

Nice to meet you @whthek, and I think I am going to use the shoes and closet space argument here at home if you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You could put smokey bacon menthol in one of those bad boys and have the weirdest game of Russian roulette ever :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Go right ahead. Just remember to use it wisely. I got a good year out of it until she learned that my ‘accessories’ were just a bit more costly than hers!

9 Likes

Thank you for that :+1:

8 Likes

Hi @Plunderdrum and welcome!

7 Likes

And drums…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
What?.. You think you can steal all the limelight??.. Motherfucker if you think the world revolves around guitars and vape YOU ARE VERY MUCH MISTAKEN

There’s a chance I may have been drinking in the garden all day :unamused:

I refuse to apologise for anything…

11 Likes

Nothing like kicking back with my vape and a guitar, be great if I got more time to indulge that but sadly these days by the time the kids are in bed I’m to knackered, at work or the mrs keeps telling me to keep it down! Honestly how much noise can an unplugged electric guitar make!! She’s lucky I dont crack out the tube amp and turn it to 11!! :joy:

10 Likes

I’m loving your RDA @whthek just need to get a few more mods before I can even contemplate one of them, would look a little sad and under stocked with the 3 that I have :pensive:

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with a mim strat @Pennywise I have a USA one and the drummer in my old band had picked up a mim stat as a memorial to his step dad, who played all over in various bands and stuff. Anyway he planned to have it refinished using his step dads ashes for his mum to keep and he asked me to try it out before he got it and I must say that it was very nice… made me think I’d overspent and should of gone for a mim instead type of nice!

7 Likes

Think I’m gonna have to google :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes