All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Thank you. This will be a challenge to this old girl

10 Likes

@Danette glad you found us welcome.

8 Likes

This was my first thought… I would never recommend Vaping to anyone who hasnt been addicted to Nicotine in some form ( chew , cigarette , etc) . I do believe as adults we have the right to choose what we do to our bodies as king as its not hurting another person …Ill sit back and see if you do choose to take up Vaping . If you do i would be more than happy to ansser any questions I can help with , but think about it for a bit .

Note: I guess I should have read more than @MrMattUK reply…

9 Likes

Welcome @Danette!

Any questions, help’s just a holler away.

8 Likes

Hi @Danette and welcome from another mature person :wink: well in age anyway :rofl:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Danette!, glad you found us :wink:

8 Likes

Throwing out a Warm Welcome to @Danette from one of the Younger mixers here :lying_face:

9 Likes

Hi @Danette… I sure hope you have some fun here…
Great bunch of folks! :smiley:

8 Likes

Did you change into an Aussie? :grin:

Good to see you @SmokyBlue and @muth :+1:
You too @MrMattUK + @James12344321; I won’t add anything else, I think you’ve got the message :wink:
And welcome to you too @Danette
I think @MrMattUK already had a good feel of the place, words simply dry up when you attempt to describe it.

11 Likes

Thanks @Jose they made me feel well and truly at home :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

@Jose where the fuck have you been.
You don’t write
You don’t call
I hope this wasn’t one of those ‘dramatic entrance’ moments… :thinking:
I’m the local drama queen… You’d best remember that… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

I have moved to a different era my dear. One where people still hold hands, snuggle up and smoke in pubs.

I thought I had made it abundantly clear after the last time you refused my request, since you thought it too perverted, that I moved on.
Jeez, you really have to spell it out to some guys before they get the message. :roll_eyes:

That was another dealbreaker between us, which I was willing to overlook as long as… you know, but no, even that was too much.

11 Likes

Jose!! Thanks and happy to see you here too!! :slight_smile:

Ahh you found my pub!!! :rofl:

Ain’t that the truth!! :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! :angel: :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

12 Likes

Hi @Jose :slight_smile:

@Steampugs I may have to NOT keep drinking anything, when reading the posts here, as I am making a MESS !!!

11 Likes

Good to see you too :grin:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 12.26.26

Girl, that’s a long time, hadn’t noticed that before :+1:

8 Likes

That was way back!!
Think of the mall cigalikes… smoking everywhere :wink:

Those nasty juices you couldn’t tamper with…

My mama… got game and tried one with me… and swore that was the nastiest thing she ever put in her mouth! Actually looked it all over and begged me to make it taste better. We tried all kinds together up till her fatal heart attack in 09… She would be so proud of me <3 I miss my mom… :smiley:

Gosh knows, if she had stuck around,she would have out mixed even me! :rofl:

8 Likes

Well, look at all the friendly faces here! Thanks for the warm invitation, @SessionDrummer. Great job, @Grubby and @woftam! I can’t wait to poke around the nooks and crannies.

How did it take me this long to get here??

11 Likes

Hey mate great to see you. - please don’t forget @steampugs in the thanks we would not be anywhere near as fabulous without him

9 Likes

Ya know, I was about to…but every time I saw someone else give him props, he said it was all you and Grubby! I’ll get to know what’s going on here soon. Thanks, @Steampugs! This place is totally homey, Homey.

10 Likes