All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome to VC, @Isle_of_life :wave:

5 Likes

Not my site but there are a few of my oneshots there.

Yellow Matter is a great vape and you will find the recipe here so you can taste it before you buy the ingredients (you may have to sub one since it is discontinued but @lukeloop would be able to give you some pointers there).

Custard Malone is one of my ADV if you are a custard fan

If you like Heisenberg you may like Night King similar to Heisenberg except with a strawberry base.

TBF I have tried everything on the site and all of them are great

6 Likes

Welcome to the vc forums @Isle_of_life

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Isle_of_life , glad you found us bud :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Isle_of_life.

5 Likes

Thanks for the input guys. Could anyone please share links for any sites that sell one-shots of recipes that appear on atf, elr, here or anywhere else that the recipies have been tested and reviewed please, as Woftam has suggested that might be my best starting point to access quality flavours and im done wasting money on the style over substance heavily marketed flashy bottles of dull dishwater.

4 Likes

Welcome to vaping community, thanks for joining us :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the V.C forum @Isle_of_life, I’m pleased to make your acquaintance. I too am in the U.K. :uk: Sadly we have just lost a great business here (Chef’s Flavours) that used to sell many of the popular mixers one shots and I am not sure if we have many alternatives.
Do check out NomNomz as they are now the best place to buy all of your flavour concentrates and they do sell many different one shots etc.

6 Likes

Welcome to VC all the newcomers that I missed :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

hello, i’M Caffybarvape. nice to meet you

6 Likes

Welcome to VC, @caffybarvape :wave:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @caffybarvape :sunglasses: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Welcome to the VC @caffybarvape.

3 Likes

Hey. I’m new here.
Just popping in to announce my arrival.
Can’t wait to learn more about mixing some amazing vape juice and share some of my own recipes.

7 Likes

Welcome to VC, @MisterSadister :wave:

4 Likes

ok,good

4 Likes

thank you,

4 Likes

@caffybarvape

Please read the rules - if you wish to become a vendor please send one of the admin team a request.

Spam / Advertising / Self-promotion

We define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.
Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.

6 Likes

Hey @MisterSadister welcome aboard :wink:

5 Likes

Heya @MisterSadister and welcome to the VC forums.

4 Likes