Welcome to the forum :sunglasses::+1::ok_hand::beers:

5 Likes

My thanks all for the very kind welcome :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC @phattie.

4 Likes

Thanks SD, we meet again bye the way :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome @Marky012 and @phattie, pleased to be acquainted.

5 Likes

Hi :wave: happy to find all of you again :hugs:

I want to welcome all newcomers that have joined since my last visit. I feel kind of new at the moment :woman_cartwheeling:, but believe me, I’m old :grinning: :older_woman:

8 Likes

Welcome back @Jose :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well look what the cat’s dragged in! lol

Good to see ya Jose :wink:

4 Likes

A large one was needed, but here I am :woman_cartwheeling:

LaRGE Cat

Good to see you too! :hugs: And Retired from what? Or did you happen to misspell Retarded? :rofl:

4 Likes

Welcome to all the Newcomers that I missed since my last visit, been busy… Glad to have ya onboard :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Hello to all,

I was a smoker until recently. Heavy smoker, to be more exact.
Long story (very) short, over the years, I went from cigarettes (more than 40 per day) to pipe (about 8 per day) to IQOS / Heets (about 30-40 per day) to… yeah, you guessed, vaping.
Actually I tried vaping in the past too, but going from real smoke to basically steam, was a no go, every time.
I did recently, let’s say “remembered” about vaping and it hit me. I had a discussion with myself and I easily won, this time. It was a no-brainer actually, but for some reason it took me a while. :slight_smile:
While it seemed very difficult (for me) to go from cigarettes to vaping, now, from Heets to vaping was a very small step, which involved only benefits. I would go through them, but it feels kinda redundant to do that, in a vaping community.

So one thing led to another, and, eventually, here I am. Glad I found you!

11 Likes

Hey @vapepod365, welcome to the VC forums!

Hopefully you have more success with vaping this time around.

Feel free to ask away if you need any help or advice with anything.

8 Likes

Welcome to V.C @vapepod365. Finding the right vaping equipment that suits you is probably one of the most important things when transitioning from smoking cigarettes to vaping and we are here if you need any help or advice.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum :sunglasses::ok_hand::+1::beers:

7 Likes

Welcome to VC, @vapepod365 :wave:

6 Likes

Welcome to the VC @vapepod365

I know the feeling ^^^^, just a while ago …

6 Likes

Welcome @vapepod365 :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello good people of the vaping community.co. uk
Im new here and somewhat overwhelmed with the platform, I’ve read the new user instuctions and still feel like the slightly thick smelly kid in a new school where all the cool kids smell of a mix of Yves Saint Laurent and Lemon Meringue pie :cake:
So I’m a couple of months into my second stint at vaping in the last 6 years. I fell off the wagon last time as I went to Summer Solstice at Stone Henge and it seemed rude not to partake in a doob or 3, you know what happened next.
The good news is I have no interest in going back to the darkside this time, I just need to find my ADV favourites and keep on enjoying my vape.
Currently running Drag x, Vaporesso px80, drag e60, oxva xlim and enjoying 50/50 mix for throat hit and flavour at between 3 and 10mg. Favourite liquids are Vampire vape Heisenberg, Orange county grand daddy purple, IVG salts frozen cherries, but looking for some custard, pina colada, desert type flavours.
Heres my current frustration, I’ve been buying all kinds of juice to try to find what I like and consequently have a dozen or so 100ml bottles that are either pure poop :poop:or just not my thing so I think im better off mixing my own from tried, tested and reviewed recipes from the main resources.
I find a recipe and go to one of the vendors to buy the concentrates only to find they dont have all the specified ingredients, so i go to the next supplier and they dont either. What do I do? Place orders with 3 different vendors to fulfill one recipe, then I dont meet the minimum spend for free shipping so I think ok I’ll add another recipe and again im splitting the ingredients and some simply aren’t available anywhere :see_no_evil::grimacing:. Going round in circles . Apologies for unloading like this but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :pray:

8 Likes

Welcome to the fold @Isle_of_life it can be a little bit of pita with obtaining flavours best try to get some base flavours that are used in a few recipes that way as you build your stash you will have a better selection of recipes to choose from or you could ease yourself into it and try a couple of one-shots - a little shameless promo

https://diyflavourchaser.co.uk/

is a good starting point if you are in the UK there are of course other vendors in the UK or the USA etc it will depend on where you are.

6 Likes

Thanks for that, I am indeed in the U.K. albeit off the mainland. I was drawn to yellow matter custard as it reviews well, is there anything else that you would recommend as a one-shot from your site?

5 Likes