All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Thanks guys, I do not fully understand how the website works yet, but I’ll have a good stroll around to check every thing xD

10 Likes

Any questions about where something is or how it works mate please feel free to ask

8 Likes

Welcome mate!!!

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Just clocked you all here and have always enjoyed pugs reviews and posts on other forum’s so thought.
Why not.
Been Vaping for about seven or so years. Started with the usual ce 4 ego route which progressed through the nautilus,atlantis, manger subtank route. Been through the big boy goon/Kennedy DNA 200 stuff and many a squonker but have always stayed true to my love of mtl with tobacco and tobacco deserts.
Currently using a lot of easy mods with kayfun lites and the occasional posh mod. Look forward to sharing and more importantly still learning more and meeting new folks.
Thanks for having me all.

10 Likes

Welcome @BlackRider enjoy your time here - you will see a few familiar peeps. Any ?'s you may have fire away

5 Likes

Much appreciated. Looking forward to having a shifty around. Been laying fairly low of late as life’s been busy and I’ve been happy with my set up but there’s so much appearing kit wise (especially rta 's… Madness of late) that I need to catch myself up.

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @BlackRider !

4 Likes

Welcome all newcomers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

You have a good memory @BlackRider , I should really get my arse in gear and start writing again lol. Anyway, I appreciate that thanks buddy, and welcome to our humble abode :wink::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Hi @BlackRider and welcome

4 Likes

Yeah you used to clog up my tired old fire tablet with a thousand memes. Great funny review’s though.
As above I will need to get a grip of the forum format but look forward to joining in.

4 Likes

Welcome to VC @BlackRider :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

any help needed mate, you know where we are :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC @BlackRider. Just keep the whole

thing on the downlow, or it will just go to @Steampugs’s head !!!

4 Likes

No worries there bro. It’s already at full max capacity :wink:

Welcome to all newcomers!

4 Likes

TBH I seriously doubt if there is a max size for Pug’s bonce. One day it will likely eclipse the sun and plunge us all into darkness and a never-ending winter. Start prepping, mark my words the day will come. :laughing:

4 Likes

I think you’ll find my beautifully well proportioned head is in fact beautiful and perfectly formed thank you very much…it’s also extremely beautiful. :+1::man_shrugging:

So…you can all take your ugly regularly proportioned heads for a massive shit :+1::man_shrugging:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hey all newcomers. And for that matter, you old f*cks. My favorite thing in the world is to share music. I’ve discovered a lot of great stuff from my vape fam, and intend to discover even more.

Jump over to the thread…

Share some shit. Good shit. I’ve found things I never heard of like 16 Horsepower and Mono Inc from you fine folks. Don’t be shy. Bring it!

4 Likes