@mGib Attila welcome to VC community!

5 Likes

Welcome @mGib Guaranteed fun

5 Likes

We’re glad you joined us!

4 Likes

Welcome to VC! :beers:

4 Likes

Got all ingredients the other day from BCF. Mixed today. Damned nice flavor, considering its being tried as a SnV . cant wait to see what 3 weeks will bring. Really nice strawberry on the inhale and impressive Iced sugar cookie on the exhale. No dieting necessary! Thanks @Wolfioso ! great one!

4 Likes

Good evening everybody hope you are all well, thought I would jump on and introduce myself . If you don’t already know me I’m a YouTube reviewer and im one of the hosts of the only uk mixing show on YouTube. Look forward to chatting with you all

11 Likes

Well fucking hell…look what the cat dragged in :wink: How are ya Benny :+1: really glad you popped in fella, if you need any help around the place just give me a shout :+1: :tada: :tada: :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to VC @Bennyvapes

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome . I’m good mate looking forward to chatting with you tomoz hope you are good, yes if I get lost ill shout loud :rofl:

6 Likes

Welcome @Bennyvapes and huge shoutout from across the pond :call_me_hand:
I think the only UK show I ever watched was Benny Hill :joy:
But seriously, gonna have to check out your channel :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to ya @Bennyvapes! What’s the name of the show so I can have a look?

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Bennyvapes.

5 Likes

Thanks buddy that’s where the name comes from running around like Benny hill :rofl:

6 Likes

Hi mate show is on a weds night 9.00pm gmt mixing with Benny and friends the shows called and it’s on my YouTube channel just search for Benny vapes and you will find me. :+1:t2:

6 Likes