All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

I did! Which means anyone can xD

5 Likes

Another (probably dumb) question. To link to my recipes I have to find my recipe URL and type that into the spot in my bio page?

5 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

For you it will be this, but the user page is being worked on at the moment but will be back soon

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/user/859

4 Likes

Welcome to the best “gang” of experts and misfits on the web, with regard to vaping!!! We’re glad you’re here

7 Likes

Noted, I’ll link that later then when the page is back up and running. Explains why I couldn’t view Smoky’s page when I was trying to.

Another, (again dumb) question… I’m trying to post a recipe. Having a hard time. How does one use the beta? When I click on the calc logo on the top right does that take me to the beta or the OG recipe calc?

4 Likes

@Wolfioso I have to run my son to work… but go to the calc… login… once logged in, then you can create your recipes :slight_smile: you can also import from elr too :slight_smile:

I should be back in a hour, but lots of info here on the forum too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@SmokyBlue I got it done. Published my first one just now. Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Link Me!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh crap… now I’m gonna have to figure out how to do that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Welcome to VC @Wolfioso :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome @Wolfioso :smiley:

4 Likes

That looks good enough to me to try! Dont have the Crunchy Fruit Cereal (Crunch cereal w/Berries) FW yet- Going on my BCF Wish(shopping) list!

4 Likes

Welcome to you @Wolfioso!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Wolfioso :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @Wolfioso

6 Likes

A belated Welcome to you @Wolfioso :wave:

6 Likes

Hey

Looking good :+1:

9 Likes

Welcome to the VC @mGib !!!

7 Likes

Hey your damn self @mGib :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :wink:

Glad you found us, if you need any help getting around the forum give one of us a shout :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome @mGib

6 Likes