Alcohol and Vapes

So when you find yourself enjoying an adult beverage of choice, what are you drinking? Second question, what are you vaping?

Basically if I were @VapeyMama what pairs well with Jack? That type of shit.

(If this makes sense, I did good. I finished the bottle of Woodford Reserve.) (Sad times, means I need a bigger bottle.)

4 Likes

It’s well known that nicotine enhances the alcohol buzz so I vape whatever I have which is usually custard based but a fruit vape is also enjoyable

2 Likes

A cup of tea! :tada: Gave up alcohol a couple years ago.

Something custard/dessert oriented. Fruits taste funny with tea (for me).

3 Likes

Well you answered the first question for me, I’m drinking Jack. (I mean…not right now, its only 6 in the morning…)

I reeally like tpa Kentucky bourbon flavor, and it goes great with Jack. So I’ll often reach for one of my mixes with that in it.
If I’m drinking vodka I like something with lemon or apple.

:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Me too. And with coffee. I usually vape creamy custardy things anyway, but if I happen to be on a fruit kick I have to set it aside while I’m drinking tea or coffee.

2 Likes

Random thought: I’ve flavored alcohol with my diy flavors before… would vaping and drinking the same flavor(s) compliment each other or just give you vapers tongue faster? :thinking: I might have to do an experiment tonight.

2 Likes

Interesting thought. Please post your results. Diet Pepsi works best for me, lol. No explanation. Just makes the flavors in the vape “pop”.

3 Likes

I will! I’m actually thinking a little Buttered Naughty Girl one-shot in some whiskey might be nice, so I’ll try that along with a tank full of BNG.

2 Likes

Lol, I’m thinkin buttered naught girl would go good with anything, but that may be lil Ogre thinkin.

6 Likes

Whiskey is gonna kill all flavour

2 Likes

Hmm… Might have to try it in whiskey and vodka…
I’ll have a shot or two of each. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh god, buttered naughty vodka is delicious. And @Grubby you were right, the whiskey overpowers the one-shot. I needed 10 drops to taste it in the whiskey but only 5 for the vodka. And it goes wonderfully with the tank of bng!

EDIT! I take it back. By the time I finished both of those drinks it was way too rich.
Takeaway: drinking and vaping the same flavor is flavor overload.

7 Likes

Alcohol, and vape juice. Seriously though. I’ve never tried to pair anything with anything. Interesting though, never thought of it. I like drinking, and I like vaping, and they seem to get along quite well whatever the combo.

3 Likes