About mrpipes

Oh shit man i am so sorry - furry friends are harder to lose than some hooman family .

11 Likes

So sorry to hear, my deepest sympathy to you and your family my friend

7 Likes

A very sad day indeed, my thoughts are with you my friend.
We are always here for you, you know that.

8 Likes

I am so so very sorry for your loss brother.
When my best friend of 17 years past last year it floored me, but a friend said to me “All the unconditional love you get from your dog, you have to pay that back at the end”
So true.
Thoughts are with you man, keep your chin up :heart:

8 Likes

I am soo very sorry to hear that, that is so hard and so sad :cry: You got me crying now and it’s not even my dog.
My love to you and yours :hugs:

4 Likes

I am profoundly sorry to hear it.

And I would never call you ‘tard’, even if you wanted me to. That’s reserved for some very ‘special’ people.

5 Likes

Very sorry for your loss man.

So true.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss…we have a dobie that is getting close, idk how my wife will deal with it, he is her baby…best wishes, and hopefully the joy of the holiday season can help to distract you:(

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear that @anon96069639. Our animals are our kids, so I completely get it.

4 Likes

Feeling similar pain @anon96069639.

Took our 14 yo crossbreed to the vets earlier today after 3-4 days of lethargy and loss of appetite.

Blood tests confirmed irreparable kidney damage, on top of her heart murmur which we were treating.

Last night with her tonight.

9.20 am tomorrow vet will administer the go to sleep forever jab.

They’ve made special arrangements so my wife and I can be with her in her last moments, despite all the current covid-19 restrictions in Scotland.

Gutted, absolutely gutted. :pensive:

3 Likes

Thank you.

She was a 3 yo rescue dog from a shelter in 2009. Cowered the first time I took her to the park and raised my throwing stick. Poor thing.

My, since departed, last dog Jake, accepted her after a weekend trial, and Mia has been part of the family ever since.

Am really gonna miss her, small crossbreed with a huge personality.

Appreciate your kind words.

8 Likes

So very sorry for your loss.

6 Likes

That is tough, so sorry to hear, they are our family

6 Likes

Tough one, sorry to hear.

It’s so hard, it’s like a family member 100% :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I’m terribly sorry for your loss… . Our Lil furry (feathered) friends bury themselves into our heart and the day we have to say goodbye is unbearable, but you did the right thing we would like to keep them around for ourselves but sometimes it’s better to set them free…

5 Likes