A silly little game I am making

Hey guys, I was not planning to post anything here but since I have been asked to do so, here goes.
I am busy making my first ever game and I have a playable demo available if you guys want to check it out.
Simply go to Taxi Tokoloshe by MisterSadister give it a spin. If you like it, let me know. If you hate… let me know so I can fix what you don’t like.

5 Likes

Said it doesn’t work on mobile but ran fine, how long did it take you to make this and what is it coded in?

2 Likes

I found this under @MisterSadister 's avatar, in community posts…

I have an incredibly boring job. I spend a lot of time sitting at my desk just waiting for something to happen. So I decided to learn something new. I jumped on Udemy and found a course on Python. Learned what I could from that and then decided to take it a step further, so I started following some tutorials on YouTube about making games in Python. That was fun, but I felt like I couldn’t really go very far with that.Next step, Unity. It was not too hard to pick up C# now that I had a better idea of how coding works

3 Likes

Very cool @MisterSadister :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. It has taken me quite a bit of time and I still have another 7 levels to build. Getting music is the hardest part. I can’t pay for music so I need to use royalty free music that I find online. Often this means the sound is not authentic so those levels don’t get done until I find the right track.

4 Likes