A labor of love:

Hey @SmokyBlue a huge shout to you for suggesting maple and a dash of lemon in those mixes for Krunchy Squares. I gave up on a complete clone and just went with my gut on this one.

Skull Squares:

TFA Graham Cracker Clear 8%
TFA Maple Syrup 5%
Silverline Cinnamon Sugar 4%
FW Waffle Cone 3%
TFA Lucky Leprechaun 1%
WF Crumble Topping 1%
TFA Lemon 1 drops per ounce

Skull Squares with Cream:

Same as above
Ass Kicking Custard Stone Fuck up 2% added.

We will see the fruits of my labor.

14 Likes

Will see :wink:
I do not have any of those flavors, so I can not vouch for how it will turn out…
You will have to let us all know :smiley:

5 Likes

Hehe, FIRST OFF WTF ?? !!!

Mega Jug-O-Custdaaaaaaad !!!

6 Likes

@Skullblade789 looks fucking yellow, and delicious.

Do you have different iterations ?? I see two of each (3 sets)… What’s Crunchy Squares ?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Crunchy Squares is my first adaptation of the one I was trying for fucking ever to clone. That is the one in the center. Then smokey said maple and lemon and she was part right I think. It is not a bad vape at all. Silverline Cinnamon Sugar with WF Crumble Topping is a damn good start. Hopefully the other ingredients take it over the top.

3 Likes

That is how I do my stones. No weak shit here friend.

3 Likes

but Skully, remember!! I am all flv… and I do believe mine is spot on.
Keep it 100 shush… matches closely with flv…
I would say all but the almond milk and even then… I just do not have that one closely matched…
It was put on the back burner when I was requested to do the Nitro’s cold brew.

and yes that Nitro’s is flv… try out my startbucks recipe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will look into it later. I have found a new love. That is Silverline Cinnamon Sugar and WF Crumble Topping. I think I can come up with a hell of a coffee cake. That is my new recipe to take on. I am a coffee junkie.

3 Likes

well if you have flv coffee… or the mocha or white chocolate… go grab my pdf…
Has some amazing recipes in there for those 3… was on a huge kick this past fall :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in on this one! Was one of my favorite liquids when first starting vaping! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes