A brief introduction and a Link to my flavour notes

Some of you may know me although I figure a lot won’t, I’ve been mixing for approx 7 years after a lot of trial and error I finally decided I should give in and start Single Flavour testing, I was lucky enough to do this as a living until the dreaded Covid-19 Situation hit and removed my work with it. I am still going to be updating this document but due to my current situation this may not be as frequently as I originally wanted (60 Flavours per month) you can also catch my flavour ramblings on the Ohm Grown Alchemy (OGA) YT Channel.
This is a safe link to my flavour notes hosted on the OGA Google Drive, currently at 846 pages with a table of contents and organised by flavour house

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qD20VRaEK015bcsq2HJdy_EWI1hyI6bW/view?usp=drivesdk

17 Likes

Literally all mixers who have their own ‘comprehensive’ notes are like this right now…

3xPDg3J

11 Likes

Lots of info there, and a lot of work. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing these with us, and glad you’re here! Another very welcome addition to the VC family!

6 Likes

Very impressive list of work. I know the amount of time to do something like that. Thank you for sharing your work.

6 Likes

Thanks, means a lot coming from a go to flavour tester

5 Likes

You are very welcome, and kind, and if only …

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 6 hours before trying again.

3 Likes

@Sheerluck_Ohms Jam On Toast! Man, what a killer concentrate, it has Jam, it has Toast, fantastic vape, thanks! :smile:

9 Likes