50 50 PG/VG base mix

Been mixing my own liquid for a while using seperate vg and pg base liquid.I bought some premixed 50 50 vg/pg liquid from Lucemills as they seem to have stopped selling seperate bottles.Now i am confused by my e recipe calculator which does not allow for premixed base liquid.Am i being stupid or how do i mix a recipe using this.Thanks.

4 Likes

Hey, @bmc Welcome to the Community! I wish I could help but I’m not very good with it but I am sure @woftam or @Grubby will be able to help.

Good luck!!

5 Likes

Just set your strength and ratio on the create page

5 Likes

Thank you.I did not see the base mix bit.
I am buying 18mg nicoteen shots,in 10ml bottles.Just to confirm that 18 is the strength of the nicoteen(it used to be higher before they changed the law i think}? Thanks again

4 Likes

You can get 20mg nic shots here in the UK but yeah they changed it so we couldn’t buy the 72mg bottles anymore :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Thanks again.So i just add a lot more of the 18mg.I was using a different calculator and just mixed batches of same recipe.Just confused myself with the base mix.Cheers.

2 Likes

Welcome to VC @bmc ! :wave:

2 Likes

pssst

I’ve just tried with a 250ml bottle, and apart from a days delay, I’ve had no issues and the nic is great! I dunno how long they will be selling it to the general public, but a forum post I read elsewhere seems to imply they have already for some time. I haven’t personally bought loads of their flavours, but they seem like a diluted TFA/TPA? I’d probably only use them for nic, but thought I would let you know while it works.

3 Likes

Ooooh thanks, I’ll take a look :eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry for the thread necro but Grubby, you say you can’t get 72mg nic here in the uk anymore?

I have a bottle in my freezer that I bought from a uk website about a month ago. I also have a site bookmarked on my pc that sells 100mg nic in the uk.

In bed on my phone atm but I’ll drop the links here when I get up.

It’s all perfectly legal. Nic can be used for things other than vape juice, like killing weeds in your garden etc so you will always be able to buy it from sites that don’t need to adhere to the tpd bs.

If you have since already found out about this since this thread was written then feel free to disregard this post.

I’ll drop the links here anyway as more sources can never hurt.

3 Likes

@Grubby

I created a new thread about it here instead of leaving it to get buried in this one.

1 Like