Where to put all the things you need

They are quality drip tips but yep I don’t even get on with more standard 810 drip tips never mind these beasts, 510’s are my bag!

3 Likes

@Illogik will wash them for you! :rofl:

3 Likes

Doesn’t that feel like putting a ciggy in your mouth. 510 have half a dozen somewhere nit used I could take a pic when I find if you want any I could post them

3 Likes

This is my entire mod and atty collection in 1 pic. Pretty damn meagre compared to all you vape nerds!

6 Likes

Hopefully going to add a Ragnar to the collection soon and dump the tfv16. That will sit on the hadron of course and the titan tank can go back where it belongs and the plus v2 will sit on the Vaporesso.

3 Likes

Vape junkie if you don’t mind .Been Vaping 6yrs+ have thrown a lot out before I got the nice stuff. When you get addicted you add something every payday

3 Likes

I added something almost every day this week! How many vapers have you seen who’ve added a burger press to their collection? Now that is dedication for ya!

4 Likes

I gather by your posts your a new vaper? Starting with the good stuff minus the smok. I did my teething on crap

3 Likes

Not really, no!

4 Likes

Newish yeah. Vaped for a while a few years ago then just quit altogether. Started vaping again around last September or thereabouts. Started with a Voopoo drag s which didn’t make it into the above pic due to being forgotten about. Then got the L200 with the TFV16. Then joined these forums and got the Supreme v3 first then the day after got the titan advanced kit. Now I have the Hadron pro and soon will stick a ragnar on top of it.

4 Likes

Don’t mention putting things in mouths around Tim, he’ll get over excited…

3 Likes

*are you usingthe chimney reducers?

Helps tremendously with flavour especially when if your like me and mix your concentrate @ 5%

5 Likes

Nah. I used one in the plus v2 when I was using the mesh deck but took it out now since I put the postless deck in there. I prefer the less restrictive vape.

3 Likes

Ah so you guessed I’m divorced
Spent more on vape goodies than her

4 Likes

I vape below 50watts but have a 8to 12 sec vape so more than a lung full. Any higher Watts and I burn out

4 Likes

I just find comfortable in the mouth for vaping, when using a 810 it’s like I should be drinking not vaping and as for very low profile 810’s they are awful!

4 Likes

My favourite is the v2 plus with a restricted chimney @ 45watts with Decadent vape Apple strudel DIY
OH GOO DIDN’T PUT MY TOPS BACK ON THE ATTIES A STICKY SITUATION

4 Likes

I vape at different wattages/voltages depending on what coils I’m using and which mod.

3 Likes

The only small one’s I like are the xwifes & xgirlfriends nipples

4 Likes

I’ve become OCD searching all the time for that sweet spot
I used to be happy with my little vapresso and Cleito

3 Likes