[VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

Login

Removed the annoying pop up when logging in, there is a link to the rules on the login page itself

5 Likes

Theme

Updated the light theme to make it more usable, any problems, let me know asap, thanks

4 Likes

@Grubby , YOU are on a roll…Thank you for making this place better! :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Grubby.

3 Likes

Wow @Grubby you did such a good job with the Dark theme, I’d forgotten there WAS a light theme.

4 Likes

Thank you @Grubby for all of the hard work that you put into this place, it’s very appreciated mate.
I don’t know why but yesterday every time I scrolled down and the white advertising banner was in view my iPad screen would start violently shaking and jittering and I couldn’t read anything until it was out of view again and then it would stop. I also noticed that the sidebar was there on the left. Today however it is all back to normal and behaving smoothly but no sidebar is showing.:thinking:

4 Likes

Click on the hamburger. Should be on the top left. 3 horizontal lines.

4 Likes

The menu is top right on mobile I wonder if it glitched out on the iPad

3 Likes

I seem to have two menus. I have the three horizontal lines on the left which when clicked it opens up a menu down that side and then I have my profile picture on the right and when clicked it also opens up a menu down that side :crazy_face::thinking:

2 Likes

Here is a screenshot of both menus open at the same time.

3 Likes

Yeah thats how it should be on desktop / larger screens, on mobile the menu icon is on the right next to the profile photo

4 Likes

Go to preferences - sidebar to customise your sidebar

4 Likes

Thanks for your help @Grubby, I am using an iPad on Safari desktop settings so that makes sense. Everything seems to be working fine now so it must have been a glitch like you said, it had me worried for a bit thinking that I wouldn’t be able to use the forum.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Light Theme

Tweaked the light theme some more to make it more usable

3 Likes

Haven’t used it in a long time, Grub…just checked it out. What did you do ?

3 Likes

Tweaked the colours a bit and fixed some pages that were showing the dark theme :+1:

4 Likes

Flavour Stone

You can now save another users flavour stone as your own

4 Likes

Thanks for that, @Grubby :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Recipe Comments

Added the number of comments to the “Newest Comment” text

screenshot-vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk-2023.03.27-19_52_22

5 Likes

Recipes

Added released date to the top of the recipe and moved updated to main body