[VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

Not working for me, I just get an empty list.

4 Likes

It has to run first, it’s running now, it will run every day, in the background and update the list

4 Likes

Ok, When should I be able to see some results then?

4 Likes

Should be results this afternoon

4 Likes

Awesome, cheers Grubs.

4 Likes

Ignore the 4 recipes with no flavours by @SessionDrummer those will clear out eventually

4 Likes

That’s great @grubby !!!

3 Likes

Ohh dammit, those were some of my BEST WORK @grubby !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Grubby :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@grubby, a very unique feature, and helps to set the VCC apart from the pack.

5 Likes

What Can I Make

This will now include your own recipes by request, hopefully this is not a problem

5 Likes

GREAT stuff @Grubby.

4 Likes

Top Recipes page

Recoding the page and making the layout more suitable for mobile, 2019 is done just the other years to do :+1:

6 Likes

Appreciate the hard work Grubs!

4 Likes

Thanks, its coming together nicely

5 Likes

Really appreciate the work that you do @Grubby especially for us mobile users, it’s very considerate of you.

4 Likes

What Can I Make

I have added a manual “GO” button to the page, this should get all the recipes you can make, it can take a little while though so be patient

4 Likes

@Grubby I get a great pull when just clicking “What Can I Make”, what’s the difference between the initial pull, and after clicking “Go” ??

5 Likes

It was running on a cron job (calculating for everyone on a schedule) - I assume now that it is by by demand

5 Likes

Exactly this, it still is running on a schedule for now but for some reason it wasn’t working for everyone so I’ve added a way for you to get recipes manually.

4 Likes