Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Suggestions

Trying to help @grubby out, as he’s doing a TON of work on the new VCC BETA, and trying to keep all suggestions out of the Bug Report Area.

Suggestions only here. Thank you.

5 Likes

random suggestion, partially because i want it lol. two save buttons on the creation page, one that loads the recipe(‘save & mix’) and another one that goes back to the recipe list (‘save’)? i donno if it would be useful for anyone but i usually want to go back to the recipe list page

2 Likes

Me too. Great suggestion @darthy.

1 Like

drops per ml pretty please with icing on top???

*@Grubby don’t kill me!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :tada:

3 Likes

How about an add to flavor list when you click a flavor?

5 Likes

Appreciate the suggestion but that page isn’t finished and will have 2 extra buttons, add to shopping list and add to stash, the add to stash button is on the page but hidden for now.

6 Likes

Maybe, if mixing a recipe, there were some reminder, based on an “aging” drop down in weeks, for the mixer of a given recipe to make comment/review? One of my own failings with use of ELR…

4 Likes

You mean other than the homogenisation time reminder? Not quite sure I understand.

EDIT: OH do you mean a reminder to comment on a recipe you mixed?

3 Likes

Something that would be nice would be an export/import feature from my flavor stash here. It would be a lot easier to put in my quantity on hand and what I paid for them from a csv spreadsheet then import it back. Rather than click on flavor put in the values, click save and move on to the next.

No rush on this, there’s more important stuff to do. What brought this up is I went to look at one of my recipes and it said I had run out of every flavor because I hadn’t put in a quantity on hand in my flavor stash.

3 Likes

Not sure… but I think I am missing the adjectives:

Nutty [Nuts]
Ice[d]

or I would tag some of my recipes that way?

Screenshot 2020-10-26 174012

3 Likes

@lukeloop Lukeloop-Ive lost all respect for you if you’re giving Shisha Vanilla (INW) a 1 star rating :scream:
Edit: just to be clear- my post was a joking sarcasm, and I, in no way, intended to question the integrity of mr @lukeloop . lol One of his recipes I am enjoying in my rotation! I can sure see how any reader may have thought I was slamming him… Not my intention, in the least lol

Nutty and Cooling added :+1:

3 Likes

It’s in the works, please bear with me

4 Likes

I see what you’re doing @grubby !!! Dashboard starting to take shape.

4 Likes

Homepage / Landing Page you mean?

4 Likes

@Grubby COOL new feature, but I noticed something (not sure if it’s DONE done yet or not). Can only export whatever is shown on screen (10 is default, and can no longer choose more).

3 Likes

These are my options… :laughing:

You can either: 1. Use a server-side process to create the files to download (recommended) or 2. Disable server-side processing.

3 Likes

hehe!! thanks Grubby… will adjust some of my recipes… on the to do list :beers: :hugs:

3 Likes

What are you leaning towards, server side ?

2 Likes

All tables are using Server-side processing (faster) so I’ll cook something up to handle it, will be tomorrow at some point

3 Likes