Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

I’m working on the DB, thanks for the report, it’s a minor issue will resolve now

3 Likes

I love you!!! haha!!! <3 :hugs:

3 Likes

Its not so much a bug but when I’m on any recipes the names of the flavors are white and clear to read but the. Percentages are all but black?

2 Likes

Can you specify page / pages please

2 Likes

Happens to me on shared mixes all other pages are perfect… :grin:

2 Likes

@Grubby, since last night when I tried creating this new recipe, as I typed in flavor names there were long periods of waiting for drop down, to make my selections. Then after clicking the next box to add another one, the previous flavor was popping up. Very hard to explain and weird to watch what happened. I’ve tried to repair it and was only able to get the Vanilla Cupcake fixed. Windows 10 desktop.

I’ve been able to repair and get the program to accept my entries by using my iPhone. When I select a flavor it also inserts a random percentage.

New Recipe

2 Likes

is it an edit of an existing recipe? Import or new creation?

1 Like

I edited ^^^^^

2 Likes

The insertion of the median % over the top of your % is a bug.

I tried to reproduce (i was not on a phone so that could be the issue I dont know) but it functioned as expected on the pc.

Will look into it further on the phone but since I have no I devices in the house it may be pointless.

When creating a new recipe and selecting from the drop down box I cannot think of a way that the flavour names could have the wrong conventions - provided that the iphone/ your provider isn’t caching the page (but I dont think that is happening since the style colours etc are correct for the beta)

4 Likes

While I was waiting for your first response I went to my phone and was able to re enter all flavors successfully. That’s why it looks good now. The first pic I sent was the best I could do with the desktop. Thanks @woftam…I deleted a message last evening because I know there’s alot going on behind the scenes with all the work being done! I’ll just remain patient and it’ll probably resolve itself.

2 Likes

@whthek that may be related to what I messaged @grubby about. People had been asking for average useages to pre-populate, but there had been issues where there already WAS a percentage listed, and it would be over-written.

2 Likes

Just had this happen twice, when I was updating my SFT posts (recipe), and happened when I hit enter for a hard return to make room for the next flavor in the text input area.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember reading that, SD. The freaky thing is the DB isn’t recognizing the flavors I add when using my Windows PC. Lot’s of lag time and drop down opening,closing and re opening by itself! Possessed :flushed:

2 Likes

Well let me help you, as I’m on a W10 lappie, any particular flavors that are causing issues, I’ll try them.

1 Like

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Hard refresh Ctrl+F5

3 Likes

Yes, last night… trying again BRB

2 Likes

I just re edited this recipe and re inserted a flavor successfully. I’ll try writing another new generic one and see how it goes. TY @Grubby

2 Likes

All of the flavors in the above photo were problematic, SD. I don’t want to make to big a deal about this right now, I know @Grubby tapping his fingertips raw making this calc. awesome :+1:

1 Like

I just started a new recipe…1st flavor I entered the word ‘Sweet’ and nothing has happened in the way of a suggestion drop down going on 2 mn.

2 Likes

I’m SO Sorry…Time for me to get off here tonite. I entered the flavor name in the F-ing percentage box…UGH
Tired and being stupid now. You all have a great night :wave:

2 Likes