fixed now

3 Likes

Hehe, well now I guess I HAVE TO !!!

:slight_smile:

Thanks @grubby.

2 Likes

@woftam fixed it! :smile:

3 Likes

Get the fuck outta here, Simon actually fixed something ?? !!!

Kidding, thanks @woftam.

2 Likes

I try to break stuff as much as possible to torment grubby but occasionally I fix stuff - you know like a broken watch is still right twice a day

3 Likes

@Grubby, I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to post Flavour issues in the “Bug Reports” section or not, if so I can.

Found 2 entries for the same flavour.

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/flavour/12293

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/flavour/12303

What’s interesting, is I posted my review under ONE of them, and the review shows up for both.

3 Likes

It’s a bug so this is the place for it.

One has been removed, I might have broken something :+1:

Thanks for the report

3 Likes

Roger that Capt. @grubby.

Every time you touch it, it looks better mate.

1 Like
3 Likes

Ahhh, sorry mate, I missed that. Thank you.

2 Likes

Not a bug, but is there a way to save a recipe I want to try on the Calculator side? I’m clicking buttons, but none seems to save it.

I did figure out if I chose the adapt it let me save it without making changes to the og. Thanks, if anyone has an easier way please let me know?

3 Likes

It’s on the todo list, not sure when it will be available.

You will just need to adapt and save until I get around to adding that one, so much to do atm.

3 Likes

I just went into a recipe of mine that showed flavors not in my stash. Before, while editing, the missing flavors showed in red. Now all the flavors are just showing normal. The only one of these flavors that I actually have added to my stash is the AP.

2 Likes

The flavours that show in RED are invalid flavours (flavours that don’t match our DB or have a missing flavour ID) and have nothing to do with your stash.

There should have been a notice at the bottom when they were red… :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh, ok. I just need to add them to my stash then. Ok, my bad.

4 Likes

Grubby,I was thinking… for flavors not in your “stash” can you turn those like yellow?
So that way they stand out too? Might be a help to some. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Turn them yellow where? :thinking:

3 Likes

like for flavors that you do not have in your stash… :slight_smile:

Like if I looked at your recipe and you had a non-flv flavor… for me, it would show yellow?
Just a thought. That way, what I do not have would stand out, and I would know to go shopping for that flavor.

3 Likes

Ok but when you look at a recipe, if it is in your stash the flavour row is green, so if it’s not green, it’s not in your stash.

You will also see the “Add to Stash” button if there is a flavour not in your stash.

There could be a use case for colouring flavours not in your stash but I don’t think the recipe page is the place for it, maybe the flavours page (the table) could have an indicator of some sort to show you if a flavour is not in your stash or in your stash

screenshot-dev.vapingcommunity.co.uk-2020.09.08-21_58_53

Why does this recipe not have any flavours? Is it broken?

5 Likes

I don’t know. I can not get to that page… ???

2 Likes