[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

What Can I Make?

See what recipes you can make with your current stash, where the selection of recipe flavours match your stash flavours.

Mine (your recipe page):

Added public / private share links to your recipe table

Note: The private link will expire after 1 view

My%20Recipe%20List%20Share

Private Recipe Examples:

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/recipeshare/283/d77ab7ff9e052405d9715c6c270e26e8c47606a9ac6cb5ec1f66ccefd7c63d1a

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/recipeshare/246/40a8b04b318b205e7828d1fb4d1ff05bac0249308ab76898d43d8d9d306ef696

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/recipeshare/163/aea8e059df61494ce4dd395cab7378240fc44b1af16db2381e77ca008f8c2213

Public Recipe Examples:

Your Recipe Page:

Mixed Recipes:

RecipeMenu

See which recipes you’ve mixed, works for all recipes mixed using the Mix This button.

4 Likes

That sounds like a killer feature!!! :tada:
Double thanks for this!

4 Likes

Recipe Page:

After mixing a recipe you can now update your stash amounts using the Update Stash Amounts button on the recipe page.

Note: If you have an amount of 0 it will not remove anything.

Note: There are no checks in place to see if you have the flavours in your stash yet. In that event it will just do nothing

3 Likes

Flavour Stones:

Added Edit / Delete buttons to flavour stones, if you edit a flavour stone name it will automagically change it in all recipes.

Deleting a stone will not remove it from recipes.

2 Likes

Admin Flavours

Any changes made to the flavour DB should reflect right through the site now, including recipes and flavour stash.

Removing flavours from the master list WILL NOT remove them from your recipe, so expect errors for now.

1 Like

Flavour Page:

Add a flavour to your stash from the flavour page

2 Likes

Recipe Page:

Add flavours from a recipe to the stash, User Defined and Stones will not be added.

1 Like

Recipe Page:

Fixed some Issues with links and buttons not working on mobile

Flavour Page:

Added the number of ratings a flavour has.

flavour%20ratings

1 Like

Flavour Suggestion Page:

Added a searchable drop down for company name / link to suggest new company name.

1 Like

Introducing Revisions

When editing your recipes you will have the option to update or save your current recipe, when using the Save New button you will create a new revision of your recipe with the suffix Rev-n, where n is the revision number, making it easy to look back at previous versions.

When your recipe is complete, simply rename it and click update or if you are ready to release the recipe, simply untick private, rename it and click update.

6 Likes

That is awesome @Grubby well done :tada:

2 Likes

Cheers mate, took me ages, still might be buggy, for example, if you save the original recipe again you get another Rev-2, I have a fix but didn’t have time to do it today, maybe tomorrow

3 Likes

Nonetheless an fantastic addition I can’t count the number of times I have lost an original that was better than V X

3 Likes

Same here, I was looking at my old recipes the other day and couldn’t remember what was what, so this solves that.

2 Likes

Thinking of adding a recipes made table to DB that will store all your recipes and in the case you accidentally delete one you can recover it.

3 Likes

Recipe Backups:

Every recipe you make will be backed up and recoverable in the event you accidentally delete it, the backups will be updated when you update your current recipe so you always have an up to date backup.

I will add a recovery page at some point, recovery should be as simple as clicking a button.

3 Likes

@DaveDave You can download your stash as CSV, I’m looking at adding an upload feature for it depending on how secure I can make it.

StashCSV

There are multiple ways to add flavours to your stash.

Via the official Stash page

Via the master flavour list

Via individual flavours

Via a recipe

4 Likes