[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

Manage Stash Page:

You can now add all of one company to your stash with the click of a button.

Warning

Your current stash flavours for that company will be removed and replaced with all flavours from that company.

3 Likes

Manage Stash Page:

Added the total number of flavours per company next to the Add all to stash buttons

1 Like

Typo in SterlingCloud.

Missing
SilverCloudEstates
OneAndDone
FlavorFactory
TheFlavorConcentrateCompany

Iā€™ve got more to remember Iā€™m sure, but these are off the cuff. :wink:

PS flavor jungle is actually Jungle Flavors (but fucking renamed by DIYVS (vapor shack)) :roll_eyes:

Eh? What do you mean?

Meaning I didnā€™t see those brands in the list you were generating for woftam. :wink:

Should be fixed. Thanks

You are more than welcome to suggest them here:

1 Like

The list is pulled from the DB so anything missing means those flavours have not yet been added.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought you were manually keying them (to make sure they were 100% accurate.)
Not that I blame you for trying to automate things a bit due to the sheer volumeā€¦

1 Like

God no! :laughing:

2 Likes

Next up on my priority list is the What Can I Make, I need to be able to match the stash to recipe flavours and not just match one of the recipe flavours. I think I have the code to do it.

3 Likes

Recipe Create Page and Update Recipe Page:

Moved the recipe description input underneath the recipe name input

2 Likes

Thats a limit on the DB query, it might be easier to use the flavour page instead

1 Like

@Grubby on Vaping Community e-liquid Calculator - Manage stash do you have any plans to make the flavour company names clickable? To go through to a page with toggles. Just a thought - many ways to do the same thing is always good absolutely no rush or requirement.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea, Iā€™ll do that

3 Likes
1 Like

Manage Stash Page:

Company names are now clickable, this will show you the list of flavours with buttons that you can use to add to stash

3 Likes

Nicely done sir

2 Likes

If anyone can visit this page and tell me what you see, it would be much appreciated, thanks

It was blank till i logged in

1 Like

Ah, yeah, I should put a check in for that.

It should only show recipes where the complete flavour selection in a recipe matches your stash flavours.

1 Like