[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

Added:

Control the privacy status of your recipes straight from your recipe list by clicking on the yes / no in the public column.

5 Likes

Very nice feature bud!!

4 Likes

Recipe Restore

Accidentally deleted a recipe? Deleted a recipe but want it back? Well now you can…

Introducing recipe restore, simply click the restore button to get your recipe back.

Will only work with recipes deleted from today

5 Likes

Fantastic @Grubby

4 Likes

Well you’re just kicking ass and taking names aren’t you?!! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

The Calculator is looking great Grubster! :beers:

4 Likes

Thanks man, it’s getting there slowly, wish more people would use it lol

3 Likes

Automatic Update Revisions

Thanks to @woftam for this suggestion.
When updating a recipe, the previous version will be automatically saved with a Rev-n prefix so you can refer back to it if needed.

At some point you will be able to make a revision the master recipe.

If a recipe has revisions, you will see a revs link in the recipe list

7 Likes

If I were pugs I would say whoever thought up that idea is a genius but since I am not (offers praise here) I will say whoever coded this is a genius. Thank you, @Grubby brilliant mate.

6 Likes

Awesome to see. :purple_heart:. This is great.

5 Likes

Thanks to @woftam I have made changes to the way a recipe is made public, it is now done solely from your recipe list, instead of as a checkbox in the create, update and adapt pages.

This will enable the “released” column, showing date and time when a recipe was made public rather than created.

I have set all recipes to private, please click the link in your recipe list to make the appropiate recipes public again.

Sorry for the incovenience, if there is a certain time and date you want a recipe to have, please let me know so I can manually change it in the DB, thanks

6 Likes

Vape Gear

Vape gear stash / notes / reviews / rating

6 Likes

Fixed an annoying bug that would change your steep time to none when updating a recipe if it was previously set to weeks :+1:

4 Likes

Top Recipe / Top 3 recipes now decided by upvotes AND views

5 Likes

OUTSTANDING work you have been doing on this @grubby.

5 Likes

Thanks, haven’t touched it for a while, some bits still need doing but I’ve been a little busy as of late.

4 Likes

As a complete newbie to all of this mixology shananigans, and having only briefly flirted with DIY E-liquid | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators, I’ve got to say how impressed I am with both the ease of use, and the amount of work that has gone into creating it.

Thank you, @Grubby. :beers:

6 Likes

It’s so close, just need to work some more stuff out and I think we will be ready for ELR imports… :crossed_fingers:

I’ve decided that these will have their own DB, it will be easier to manage IMO, viewing, editing etc will be the same as normal recipes, although ELR imports will have their own section in the dashboard.

I’m not sure what I want to do about the releasing part yet, they might have to have their own page linked to via the public page, time will tell, all a massive WIP

6 Likes

This is awesome :heart: Thank you for all your hard work

6 Likes

If anyone finds any problems with the calculator or has any questions please don’t hesitate to post here or PM me :+1:

5 Likes