[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

WARNING!

BREAKING THE CALCULATOR :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for the update @grubby, and I appreciate ALL of the hard work you’re putting in on this.

5 Likes

REVISION

Fixed the revision page, you can now view your revision of a recipe :+1:

6 Likes

FOLLOWERS

View / Follow / Unfollow / Message your followers from this one page in dashboard

7 Likes

What a cool idea!

6 Likes

ELR IMPORTS

If you have recipe defaults set, your ELR imports will now use them!

If you have not set recipe defaults the following will be used:

Amount = 100;
Desired Nic Strength = 3;
Nicotine Strength = 18;
Nicotine PG = 30;
Nicotine VG = 70;

Thanks to @Sprkslfly for the suggestion :beers:

6 Likes

Like @woftam said, great idea @grubby.

2 Likes

@Grubby you have probably already covered this, but I felt it was really worth mentioning again, the nice touches/features you’ve added to the calculator.

When perusing your favorite recipe, you can easily “Start A Discussion” right from the recipe page. Very smart.

Another HUGE bunch of options under the mixers main recipe area, including Following the Mixer, Send a message, and view their stash, ALL right there.

You’re really putting a LOT of GOOD in here mate.

5 Likes

Following

See who follows you and who you are following, including controls for both

4 Likes

What Can I Make

The what can I make page should now load properly using masonry grid

4 Likes

What Can I Make

Page is bugged out, doesn’t return the right data, there is a huge problem atm that needs addressing: FLAVOUR ID’s

I’ll try to get on this ASAP, sorry for the inconvenience

6 Likes

CREATE

Added a zero nicotine toggle thanks to @whthek for the bug report :smile:

6 Likes

Good morning @Grubby, The one(first) recipe I had added, that wouldn’t work, won’t update with your tweak, even by clearing my cache,but, I added a second recipe and that one looks like the shot from above. So, maybe because that 1st recipe is private,your upgrade can’t access it? Maybe I’ll have to delete it and reenter it?

3 Likes

Can you please give me the ID/Name of the recipe and I’ll see what’s the problem, thanks

2 Likes

It’s Lemon Bread. Thanks

3 Likes

please try to access that recipe now, thanks

3 Likes

Still just the Max VG button visible. Sorry, I really don’t feel comfortable pushing this with you.

4 Likes

Please push! It’s what makes us move :smile:

5 Likes

@grubby, that is an OUTSTANDING attitude Sir. Outstanding !!!

4 Likes

Recipe Page

It’s a bit bugged out visually due to an upgrade to bootstrap 4 but should still work, will get it all sorted tomorrow when I have time, sorry for the inconvenience

The New Public Create Page:

5 Likes