Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator Changes

Addition:

You can now add videos to your recipe notes, in the note editor go to Insert -> Media and paste your video link.

2 Likes

Fixed:

Notes were not showing in the update page for some reason :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Fixed:

Recipe Page: Amount was defaulting to 1 making it a pita to change

3 Likes

Fixed:

Recipe Page: Update stash amounts button is now working as it should

3 Likes

Fixed:

Font issue on mobile

2 Likes

Thanks to @mrpipes for the suggestion, I’ve added a “search for this flavour in the forum” icon to the flavour master list:

And a button to each flavour page:

4 Likes

I for one appreciate you running with the suggestion!

As we know, sooner or later, there ends up being a wealth of information on the forum side that isn’t in the notes side. :wink:
It’s always nice to have the option!

3 Likes

Fixed:

Font should be the same throughout the site now
Adapt page remove flavour icon

Added:

Latest public recipe and latest flavour review to frontpage
View users page inside your dashboard

2 Likes

I do like the font @Grubby any chance of making it a smidge bigger?

1 Like

Added:

Control the privacy status of your recipes straight from your recipe list by clicking on the yes / no in the public column.

4 Likes

Very nice feature bud!!

3 Likes

Recipe Restore

Accidentally deleted a recipe? Deleted a recipe but want it back? Well now you can…

Introducing recipe restore, simply click the restore button to get your recipe back.

Will only work with recipes deleted from today

4 Likes

Fantastic @Grubby

3 Likes

Well you’re just kicking ass and taking names aren’t you?!! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

The Calculator is looking great Grubster! :beers:

3 Likes

Thanks man, it’s getting there slowly, wish more people would use it lol

2 Likes

Automatic Update Revisions

Thanks to @woftam for this suggestion.
When updating a recipe, the previous version will be automatically saved with a Rev-n prefix so you can refer back to it if needed.

At some point you will be able to make a revision the master recipe.

If a recipe has revisions, you will see a revs link in the recipe list

5 Likes

If I were pugs I would say whoever thought up that idea is a genius but since I am not (offers praise here) I will say whoever coded this is a genius. Thank you, @Grubby brilliant mate.

5 Likes

Awesome to see. :purple_heart:. This is great.

4 Likes

Thanks to @woftam I have made changes to the way a recipe is made public, it is now done solely from your recipe list, instead of as a checkbox in the create, update and adapt pages.

This will enable the “released” column, showing date and time when a recipe was made public rather than created.

I have set all recipes to private, please click the link in your recipe list to make the appopriate recipes public again.

Sorry for the incovenience, if there is a certain time and date you want a recipe to have, please let me know so I can manually change it in the DB, thanks

4 Likes