[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

You’re very welcome boss.

1 Like

Fixed on Create and Update Pages

1 Like

Image embedding when posting VCC recipe on forums.

I just posted a VCC hosted recipe on the forums, and noticed the small recipe image failed to load.

When viewing the image info …

When copying the image URL …

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/

2 Likes

Should be working…

1 Like

Confirmed, thank you @Grubby

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll add them now. thanks :+1:

2 Likes

LOL, old eyes u know and my dog left me :joy:, thx :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Can u get room for those Chemnovatic to?
I can’t suggest them, i can, but nothing happens then?

2 Likes

Those flavours are waiting to be processed, they will be added soon

1 Like

Okay, nice then, nothing more to say about this then…

Keep up the good work/site :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

@Grubby, maybe I’m wrong, but I think @BigDisplay was talking about AFTER you’ve submitted a flavor, the page reloads, and there is no confirmation that it has been submitted ??

I know I’ve wondered it if “took” it or not when I’ve done it.

2 Likes

This should now show a success message when you submit a flavour, thanks for the report :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Grubby, I have not been able to verify yet, but will ask @BigDisplay.

1 Like

Potential bug – Viewing Recipe landing page, non conforming flavors flagged in red, when editing recipe, they are in green (not flagged in red).

Impact – Flow, user(s) have to bounce in and out of edit mode to verify if all non conforming flavors are resolved. If they could be red flagged also in editing, would resolve that.

1 Like

That’s a difficult one, I’ll see if a check is possible :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I thought that, hehe, and was hesitant to bring it up. I noticed this, when I had 3-4 flavors flagged, tried to remember which ones, edited, updated, only to find more were still left to be resolved, causing a in/out shuffle.

1 Like

Can you give me the ID or Name of a recipe you have with invalid flavours in so I can copy to mine to test some things please

1 Like

Verified @Grubby. +1

1 Like

Hey @Grubby I’m not sure if this has been covered already, I did do a quick search for missing ingredients but nothing that looked fitting popped up. I’ve just noticed some of my recipes that I’ve imported from elr/created are missing some if not all of their ingredients they were fine a week or so ago (might be longer…) but I did check after I’d imported them and fixed all the flavours etc from user defined to ones that were in my stash but now like I say some of the recipes are just showing as not having any or some of the flavours missing, it’s not a major issue as I still have them on elr so I’ve not lost anything but just thought it weird that they’ve done this.

2 Likes