[OLD] Vaping Community Calculator STABLE ALPHA

Should be fixed now, let me know if you have any more problems, thanks for reporting :smile:

3 Likes

If anyone is about and can select a rating here:

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/flavour/Capella/Vanilla%20Custard

I would appreciate it

1 Like

Array ( [0] => Array ( [flavour_rating_rating] => 3 ) [1] => Array ( [flavour_rating_rating] => 4 ) )

Yup but it only shows 1 star (i rated it a 4 ) i also dont have it in my stash if that changes anything

3 Likes

It shows 3 stars now…

I need more clicks… It’s saying the average is 4 from 2 votes (3 & 4)…

1 Like

Your userid didnt go in… let me check it

1 Like

Are you logged in??

1 Like

sorry i wasnt when i rated

2 Likes

Array ( [0] => Array ( [flavour_rating_rating] => 4 ) [1] => Array ( [flavour_rating_rating] => 5 ) [2] => Array ( [flavour_rating_rating] => 4 ) )

now logged in and re rated (sorry to throw the numbers lol)

2 Likes

All good, I removed the last one, so what do you think?

1 Like

Ya good. I assume you will restrict the ability to rate to logged in and in stash?

2 Likes

Yeah you will only be able to rate when logged in, what do you mean about the stash?

1 Like

Ah your av rating is showing the last array number

Well if you dont have it in your stash can you still get to the rating page and rate it?

2 Likes

Yeah you can still rate it, this is for the flavours pages

Yeah the average is F’d :laughing: I’ll fix it now

2 Likes

Not sure it would be an issue, except by some asshat being an asshat just for the sake of it, but if you dont have the flav in your stash should you be able to rate it?

2 Likes

Yeah not everyone will use the stash but will have used flavours and want to rate them

I think thats working now…

The sum of all ratings / the number of ratings = average

What do you want to see on the flavour pages???

I have to say I do like the layout (including the tabs) that atf has but the sortable list/notes/affinity that elr has so kind of a mash up of both of them