[OLD] Vaping Community Calculator STABLE ALPHA

Isn’t the up-vote the same/similar thing ?
for example:
Mixer A creates recipe “A1”
All 2000 of Mixer A’s friends upvotes that 1 recipe.

Wouldn’t we still fall into the same trap, or am I looking at it wrong ?

2 Likes

Sure that could happen, but that means 2000 forum members… :wink:

Basically you can’t trounce someone elses recipe, if you don’t like it, you don’t upvote it, if someone gets 500 upvotes then thats what they get :man_shrugging:

If you are able to downvote a recipe you could push it down the ranks, here you can’t do anything to effect the rank / vote negatively

5 Likes

What do you think of the CAP vanilla custard V2?

1 Like

I’m hoping to add links to the stash flavours direct to the flavour information section so you can see what others think of them

2 Likes

The “what can I make” part is going to be fun to code :confounded:

4 Likes

Vanilla custard V1 always tastes “ripe” until I find a small drop in an old bottle then its a really rich creamy custard that I want more of

2 Likes

I think I know the taste you mean, if only I could capture the taste of that old stuff and send it to you, it really is the best

One thing I did observe is that the liquid is thinner so my guess is the VG has degraded?? Deteriorated? Evaporated? :thinking:

That’s a shame, I almost forgot about VM for a sec there…

I’m trying an air degradation method to see if it improves the flavour or not, so far it’s been pretty good, off gassing I think it’s called, seems to help remove the “ripe” taste I get

Edit: thanks for the offer

1 Like

You could be onto something there. When I SF tested Cap French Vanilla (I think it was) I had an instant ‘Ah-Hah’ moment, and was like “*So This is the primary component in VC v1”!!

It’s VC v1 without the custard notes IMO.
(going from memory here, but it should be in my ELR flavor notes)

2 Likes

You can now view your recipe directly on the create page with the “view” button

2 Likes

NEW! Create a recipe without logging in…

3 Likes

BETA Phase 3

After a lot of debugging and helpful info being passed by you guys we have entered BETA phase 3, this means I need as many people as possible to use the recipe side for at least 1 week and report any issues you find, I’ll be watching my end for any errors or problems too.

I have removed all recipes due to recoding the way the amount of flavours used are calculated, everytime you enter a recipe it should update the total.

You can use the calculator offline now, you just can’t save the recipe, although you should still be able to copy the flavour %'s out if you want.

Thanks, let me know how it goes :smile:

5 Likes

Testing dynamic titles and descriptions

4 Likes

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY RECIPES OR ANYTHING TO YOUR STASH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Thanks

4 Likes

Close one :grin:. I was just about to add one.

2 Likes

Share your recipes properly, using Notes as the description

With Notes:

Without Notes:

1 Like

YOU CAN NOW ADD RECIPES AND FLAVOURS TO YOUR STASH

Hopefully it will continue to work now…

4 Likes

Thanks Grubby,
For recipe flavors, you can go to hundredths of a percent (0.01%), but for nic, you can only use integers.
Can you tweak it so nic levels can also be at least a tenth of a percent (0.1%) ?

My first test recipe, I couldn’t use 1.5% nic, and it wanted me to use 1 or 2%.

edit: now I can enter the value 1.5%, but on updating the recipe, it rounds it up to 2%.
edit: same with VG & PG, it rounds up / down to an integer.

3 Likes

They should all be floats… I’ll take a look

2 Likes