Vapin Trucker Fundraiser Tickets OPEN NOW

Thanks big boy, I hope you get over your hang-over quickly.
Great show you all put on, well done

9 Likes

You’d have to ask the organizers Roger, I did put in a bid before the dude ended bidding, but no worries… Your in AU right? that would be easier shipping.
I haven’t seen a list of winners, were you the 375 bid? I can just donate the difference, It’s not like I need another mod :rofl:

9 Likes

We will be going thru all the winners for auctions/ prizes etc over the next couple of days. Right now I cannot ever bring myself to look at a spread sheet lol

8 Likes

Hey Rocky,

Yeah I haven’t heard anything yet either. I would imagine they’re all pretty knackered after that marathon show. I guess we will find out soon enough… It did get pretty crazy right at the end!

And yes, the 375 bid was me, and yeah I’m in Aus, Perth in fact.

I would feel pretty crap if you lost on a technicality. But, we’ll just have to wait til the guys recover to find out. Regardless, it was for a great cause!

7 Likes

No worries Simon!

Completely understand, get some well deserved rest and thanks again for the awesome job you all did!

8 Likes

I have good news and bad news
Auctions

UK Winners

Australian Winners

We are still working on the winners List from the USA I will edit this post when we have it done

7 Likes

Congrats @dodger_rog on the Pwm mod :tada:
and all the other winners too!

I know @woftam, and all the other organizers / prize donators put their heart and soul into this :clap: :clap: :clap:

Like I told Roger I will donate the difference from my bid ($26.00) I know it’s not much but the least I can do, which will unofficially bring the total for Simons Pwm beauty to $401 :+1:

9 Likes

You are a champion @Rocky02852 :heart:

7 Likes

I thought for sure It would go for more, Top auction item IMO👌
Figured next bid would be 400, so waited right till the end then Hit send… hey good times, good ppl, for a great cause :call_me_hand:
Up over 28K now :+1:

8 Likes

I was hoping for a little more too @Rocky02852 but I think pretty much everyone was tapped out lol

$1,676 till my beard has to be purple lol

6 Likes

Oh shoot, I didn’t hear ‘bout that,
Yeah I’m a little tapped out myself lately, how much for Green :rofl:

6 Likes

Mike’s fav colour was purple and I promised his mom if we hit 30k my beard was going purple lol

6 Likes

That’s very gracious of you @Rocky02852! As @woftam says, you are a champion!

I was sure it would go for more too. I noticed fairly early that there wasn’t much movement so I put in a $200 bid that seemed to stick for ages! Jumped back on towards the end to get it up a bit higher (was certain someone like @Rocky02852 would bid again, but alas, just missed it!)

Don’t get me wrong, I’m THRILLED to have won, it’s an absolutely beautiful bit of kit. @woftam you put so much work and love into it, I will be honored to own it!

Much love to you all

7 Likes

Wait a minute @woftam, didn’t @steampugs say Pink AND Purple ?? !!!

8 Likes

I don’t remember mate but - meh it is @Steampugs not one listens to him :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

LOL.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

True story … :man_facepalming: :roll_eyes: :pensive:

7 Likes