Vape Mail! 2018

Mine has been a solid performer. I have been using mine in 3 battery mode to test that crazy 8 coil Terra tank. My backup gets here Tuesday!

4 Likes

I got 2 with a 3rd on the way, gonna give one to a friend as we like to swap gear the other hasnā€™t tried. Your right, $20 shipped is an easy buy for a very good all around mod :+1:

3 Likes

Finally something normal to vape

3 Likes

Noteā€¦ Avoid Krispie Treatsā€¦ Tastes like pepperā€¦

Concentrate Brand Percentage
Meringue FA 2%
Bavarian Cream TPA 3%
Marshmallow TPA 6%
Rice Crunchies TPA 6%
Sweetener TPA 3%
Vanilla Custard TPA 5%
PG VG Steeping
30% 70% 6 Weeks

Fucking TPA custard, I didnā€™t even lookā€¦ FFSā€¦ :laughing:

7 Likes

My Heartland sale order is coming today. Among them are INW Biscuit and FW Kettle Corn, two of which I have never used or knowingly tried.

So, I hear more about INW Biscuit so, whatā€™s the big deal with it? Itā€™s been too expensive for me so I never bought it. Who wants to share their thoughts and maybe a recipe they like?

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a good one with biscuit

And this one is my favorite morning vape with kettle corn

5 Likes

Well, of courseā€¦ I am short on a couple for those, dammit.

No AP, no Cream Fresh, no Meringue, no Shisha.

Sonofabeach.

5 Likes

It never fails lol

5 Likes

Any suitable subs for those? Dangit those both sounds like ones I want to try!

1 Like

I donā€™t think you can sub AP, thatā€™s a pretty unique one. Not sure on the others. Sorry. Iā€™m sure someone else can steer you in the right direction tho.

3 Likes

Got these today, whoot.

Peppermint (TFA)
Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
Cotton Candy (TFA)
Coconut Candy (TFA)
Brown Sugar (TFA)
Apple Candy (TFA)
Biscuit (INW)
DX Marshmallow (TFA)
DX Coconut Candy (TFA)
DX Banana Cream (TFA)
Creme de Menthe (TFA)
Champagne (TFA)
Ultra Premium Nicotine - 100mg
Root Beer (TFA)
Pineapple (FW)
Orange (FW)
Kiwi (FW)
Kettle Corn (FW)

Anyone have strong feelings either way about any of these?

4 Likes

Kettle corn and Soho - itā€™s not bad, and makes the room smell like pop corn !
Well, to everybody but me.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2083951/That%20Juice!

5 Likes

Yes. Careful with the TFA cotton candy, as itā€™s heavy on the EM (comparatively speaking) and can eff up a mix quickly. Especially if your other flavors already contain varying degrees of EM!

Is a very different animal than itā€™s counterpart IMO. If you find off-putting side notes, this may be why. A switch to the regular version, or another brand may be warranted.

Lastly, TFA Acetyl Pyrizine is a must IMO. Itā€™s the most frequently used additive/enhancer I own so far. Great in several ways, but stay low (usually around 0.5ml per 30ml, rarely higher, but not unheard of in the rare instance)

5 Likes

Graham AP

Ingredients %
Graham Cracker Clear (TFA) 6.00
Acetyl Pyrazine 5 Pg (TFA) 1.00

Flavor total: 7%

This came out really cornyā€¦

6 Likes

Not surprised brother!

4 Likes

Dig this! Just got a delivery from DHL while I was at work. The Ipad told me someone was at the door. Was able to talk to the delivery person through the camera and he left it for me instead of me having to provide a signature later because I wasnā€™t home. Now is that the groove? Sometimes technology is actually helpful!

Oh, no idea what it is yet but being from DHL must be something out of China which could only be vape.

7 Likes

Hahahaha :smile:

ā€œdidnā€™t get the warningā€

3 Likes

This one was a little weird. I usually get a text message from DHL a couple of days ahead of time. Like you say, ā€œno warningā€.

3 Likes

I was talking about the ā€œbrown onesā€ but yeah weirdā€¦

2 Likes

OMG, that is hilarious! I missed that totally.

3 Likes