Train keeps a rollin

@anon96069639 - Did you make it out alright Dan?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow that is not a good thing at all - low crop yield is never good

4 Likes

Right man! Not a good situation at all for folks who make a living off those fields. I really wish I grew corn this year.

2 Likes

I have done that already an aside from the early dump we have got nothing on the hill - it has been super cold but no rain/snow of note There is a bit of man-made but not anywhere I like to ski.

Damn that is hot for Europe but that is a warmish day anywhere else :rofl:

4 Likes

Even worse for those who eat what comes out of those fields. =(

Prices are already high on fresh veggies etc, and things are only going to increase as the current supplies diminish.

It’s already a challenge (as things have been) for at least the last 5-10 years to try and eat healthy.
But at least there’s still a choice (for those who can afford it).

When things are not available period, including the GMO crap… Maybe then folks will finally start taking notice, and putting the necessary pressure on the politicians… Until then, we’ll continue to have to endure the ostriches spouting their “Climate change is a hoax” bullshit.

You’d think seeing the weather patterns change would be enough. I guess not. Maybe when the food goes missing from the shelves at the grocery store. /sigh

4 Likes

Pffbbt.

The hottest day in French history could be measured any Friday night in a French cathouse (I would imagine). :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Stay cool! Are humidity here is really high.
giphy

3 Likes

There’s just a puddle where I used to be. Strangely the puddle has developed a throat infection that is also making one ear ache.
I don’t like this liquid state :weary:

1 Like

Burnt myself in the sun a few days ago, thought it would be a good idea to spend 2 hours sat under it, not a mistake i’ll be making again any time soon I can tell you. :laughing:

Auch, I’ve stayed indoors as much as possible. Pretty much wore me out, too hot to sleep and having to get up at 6 am to take the dog to the park before it would be too hot for her.
The few times I’ve been out were like having a very warm blanket draped all over me, it’s suffocating.
They promised rain for today but it must’ve evaporated somewhere along the way.
We could do with a decent thunderstorm :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

3 Likes

We’ve had several here in the UK, the thunder and lightning was phenomenal

4 Likes

We just had three enormous thunderclaps thursday night, it didn’t bring any relief and there was hardly any rain with it.
They are promising a little rain again for today but the chances are 40% at most so it probably won’t.
Temperature has gone down though so it’s not that bad. Now if only that bloody throat would clear up so I can get a decent vape…

1 Like

Its been raining here for the last few days, temp is all the way down to 16 but next week its gonna shoot back up to the mid 20’s

2 Likes

That’s probably why I’m ill, it’s going up and down like a jojo.

2 Likes

“A Jojo” you mean yo-yo right?

2 Likes

Depends what language you’re using, I seemed to have reverted to my native :tongue:

3 Likes

And here I thought you were joking about her ‘boyfriend situation’ and why she’s not been around much in the last couple years… :crazy_face: :wink:
Making up for lost time and such…

3 Likes

I believe it is husband situation

3 Likes

Oh wow!
Well good for her! :tada:

2 Likes