TOC Flavors One Shots Review by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now

Thanks @Rocky02852, and I mean that. I didn’t know what to expect from @MichelleHughes One Shots, and told her, all I could do was report honest feelings/assessments, and she didn’t ask for anything else. As I went through them, I thought there HAD to be one that didn’t work, or at least didn’t favor my palate but, hehe, no dice.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your reviews. I’m glad I didn’t let you down and believe me I’ve been holding my breath waiting for your opinion. Releasing a flavor line was like releasing a book, you just hope people like it and cross your fingers. You’ve made me happy I took the chance on these. Again, thank you so much!

6 Likes

My pleasure @MichelleHughes. There CAN be hesitation on my part in reviewing one shots as well. What if I hate them ?? !!! I always stress to everyone, if you send it, I’ll review it, BUT, it’s going to be my HONEST opinions, hehe.

I liked the line a lot, and the pralines pudding surprised me, as I do NOT have great luck with those types of mixes, as they present are too dark/earthy, and/or bitter for my tastes, but somehow, you pulled it off. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The shots look world class. Congratulations.

6 Likes

I knew when I sent them that you’d give me your honest opinion and not sugar coat it. I’d much rather have the truth and go back to the drawing board if something didn’t work. So glad you enjoyed the praline pudding, I had the same issue with nutty mixes and worked until I found something that got me the flavor I wanted.

5 Likes

Thank you so much Lukeloop. I probably should note I don’t make a dime off of these because as a vaping advocate, I wanted any proceeds to go toward helping our cause. Jennifer and David at Higgy’s have been very hands on with promoting the vaping community and have been in this fight for many years.

6 Likes

I have donated more to the MS Society than I have made from my line too. I don’t advertise that but that is where my small change goes.

6 Likes

I don’t know where you find the self discipline to take on, and complete these projects…one after the other. But thank you for doing so,SD! :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you @whthek.

4 Likes

That’s beautiful Lukeloop.

6 Likes