Sugar Daddy Sweeteners Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer TESTING NOW!

What I was aiming for is for the sweetener to help with mostly deserts.
Concerning note was the muting. I kn ow where that came from and I shall fix that issue.
I guess what I want to do, in truth, is remove the stigma of “muting” that was put on SD.
You’ll like the change.
More noticeable vanilla with less muting.
Just waiting on one ingredient before I turn on the mixers.
:wink:

4 Likes

SugarDaddy (Regular 2x) (Rick’s) 1% (9-20-22) – After a SMIDGE of delay, got to wrap my hands around this one, the last in this series of sweeteners from Rick’s at SugarDaddy. As you may have guessed, but much changed from the original (regular strength) SugarDaddy and this one BUT for the doubling of the strength. As mentioned previously, I purposely wanted to test these all at the same strength, so I could better gauge the relative differences. This one continued the EXACT same super clean, sugar cube sweetness as the original, albeit stronger. I did feel that this didn’t present as double strength comparatively, but more like 1.5x stronger, at least that was my perception. This again, placed it just at or a bit stronger than CAP’s Super Sweet. Tasting this in the bottle was stronger, but still just as clean, and sugary sweet as it was vaping. At 1%, although fairly sweet, I detected no ceiling smashing, or flavor folding that you can get when over flavoring, and only minor muting in one of the two mixes I tested it in. All in, it seems that Rick really put some time into these, and the claims of “Less Gunking” and “Very little or NO Suc” were accurate claims. Clean, sugary, and sugar cube like sweetness just like the original. Finishing out this series with yet another 10/10.

5 Likes

All in, I have to say, I was impressed by Rick’s sweeteners. Having seen them used for years, but never trying them, I’m glad I got my hands on them finally. VG based, for anyone who is PG sensitive, little or NO Suc, depending on the version, and just a super clean, Sugar Cube like sweetness. If you are wondering about YOUR favorite sweetener, do a FINGER TEST, yes, a finger test, and see how it tastes, and you might just be surprised. Rick’s had no aftertaste(s) very often associated with “alternative” sweeteners. I even tested the DOUBLE STRENGTH ones at the full 1%, just so I could directly compare, AND, be on the lookout for anything that got squirrely.

OSDIY does have them in stock currently, if you are interested in trying these out.

3 Likes

5 Likes

This shot used to be your avatar.

2 Likes

ohh…nice setup!!!
Closest thing to drums I have are pots and pans and the odd tin can.
HA!

4 Likes

Got me beat Richard…tapletop/desktop is my go to drum set. :wink:

2 Likes

THAT’S where it all starts !!!

5 Likes