Stigmata RTA from Holy Atty

Someone on another forum asked if it was worth the money so will give my response here:

Wrong question to ask me really because my view is no atomiser costing over a reasonable amount is worth it, in fact I don’t think I have a single high end product that is worth the cost (brands like Umbrella Mods that don’t fleece people are the exception) for what it is, But that’s my opinion so if the question is compared to other RTA’s is it good and the answer to that is absolutely and loving the innovation on show. With it being such an out the box way of doing the build and then fitting that assembly inside the tank then I expected teething problems but first build and it’s vaping like a real trooper giving really good flavour.

What Kim is known for if you look at the deck of the Mea Culpa it’s incredible how that either never gives any flooding or leaking while never gives anything close to a dry hit! Been around a few years but sure this is actually only his 3rd Atty!

6 Likes

Of cause my EVL stuff is well worth the cost as I got them with big reduction but you know what I mean, are tanks costing £130+ really worth it for what they are? Maybe to some!

5 Likes

Another thing mentioned on the other forum was:

“That looks like a lot of work to wick and build a tank!”

My response:

I actually found it slightly quicker and less fiddly than the Hellvape R Tank! This also over the R tank has one possible advantage. Because the build is assembled outside the tank then just these build assembly parts (3 sections) could be sold as a separate kit for quite a low cost allowing the vaper to have a build ready assembled to just swap out, I did put this idea to Kim who sounded like that’s exactly what will happen and he had already thought of the idea (funny that every idea I have put to a manufacturer they have already thought of),

6 Likes

Not sure if it’s because this is a vertical rather than horizontal coil but where this is excelling is it’s giving longevity of optimal flavour, 7 refills (holds 3.2ml) and the flavour is still as good as the first tank full, impressed!

5 Likes