Steamcrave Titan Talk

Hmm, can’t see a replacement deck for the v1 anywhere after a quick search. Nothing on the SC site and sold out everywhere else I looked.

3 Likes

Things often take an extensive search!

4 Likes

I dunno where they are or if they are reliable but they do say free WW shipping

Check it fits first tho lol

4 Likes

I won’t be buying it yet anyway. I’ll bookmark it for now and check it out later. I’ve aborted this 6mm coil mission for now so I’m putting the other ones back in then going to bed.

Thanks for finding that link Simon.
:+1:

4 Likes

5 Likes

What wrapping tool is that?

2 Likes

Coil Jig Stainless Steel Coil Jig Winding Rod Wrapping Wire Tool

5 Likes

Thanks. That the first one I’ve seen that goes bigger than 4mm lol.

4 Likes

This will cover ya up to 9.9568 MILLIMETERS. I hate pulling out drillbits. and converting. and wrapping. and dieting. and speed limits.

4 Likes

You must have the smallest tool out of all of us even mine goes to 5mm and that’s nothing to boast about! :rofl:

4 Likes

All I got is 4mm.

:frowning:

4 Likes

I haven’t exactly looked for a jig capable of making giant coils. I happy enough with this coil master jig that goes up to 4mm but of course it would be handy to have something that can go bigger for when I get itchy fingers and decide to experiment!

3 Likes

I have pondered on getting something like this though, for easily wrapping coils tightly.
Any of you guys tried a similar one? What were the results like?

3 Likes

I picked those up because my voltrove endgame is using 6.8 and 7 mm coils on the postless and the velocity decks in 7 and 9 wrap. Although I still haven’t put anything in my Titan V2 other than dumesh mesh coils. All of the coils said I got from Nick Dumas are amazing. No intention of changing them out anytime soon!

5 Likes