Steamcrave Titan Talk

A cheap pin punch set can be had on eBay for $10 AUD mine has a few different lengths and cost I think around $30 AUD 3mm - 10 mm (you could put a single 10 mm id in the titan lol.

Excuse the dust lol

5 Likes

Something else I have absolutely no need for, if I did for some reason want to make a 6mmID coil I would just call on my wife’s knitting expertise, sure she will have a knitting needle for the job!

5 Likes

Do you know if it’s possible to have more than 2 coils on this titan v2 postless deck?

3 Likes

Anything is possible - I have not done it.

Not sure about the newer deck but on the older one it is certainly possible

I am going to split off the titan talk to its own thread - gimme 5

3 Likes

I think the deck you posted with the various builds on it, is the v1 deck, which I’ve seen triple coils builds etc on. This v2 deck doesn’t have the same design as that. There’s no lego block posts to fit on there. It’s just a postless deck which allows series or parallel on the same deck.

I’ve not seen any builds with more than 2 coils on it. That’s why I asked :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t even know how I would make 6mm Id coils, I must have 7 or 8 different sets of coiling rods and they all only go up to 5mm! :sob:

4 Likes

You must be joking, wrong guy to own that stuff!

4 Likes

3 Likes

They are not in the same order now @Timwis but they are moved.
Sorry I missed them in my selection of posts to move (i hate how the forum dosent reorder the moved posts by time stamp)

4 Likes

Ya I don’t think you would be able to do it with that deck but knowing steam crave the older deck from the v1 would fit the v2 (I can’t confirm but someone may be able to) but Steam crave are known for making their newer offerings compatible deck wise with their older models (at least the Aromamizer v1 and v2 is). So you may be able to find a v1 deck at the steam crave store.

5 Likes

Hmm good idea. Thanks.

4 Likes

That’s certainly the case with the Aromamizer, old decks compatible with V2!

4 Likes

Hmm, can’t see a replacement deck for the v1 anywhere after a quick search. Nothing on the SC site and sold out everywhere else I looked.

3 Likes

Things often take an extensive search!

4 Likes

I dunno where they are or if they are reliable but they do say free WW shipping

Check it fits first tho lol

4 Likes

I won’t be buying it yet anyway. I’ll bookmark it for now and check it out later. I’ve aborted this 6mm coil mission for now so I’m putting the other ones back in then going to bed.

Thanks for finding that link Simon.
:+1:

4 Likes

5 Likes

What wrapping tool is that?

2 Likes

Coil Jig Stainless Steel Coil Jig Winding Rod Wrapping Wire Tool

5 Likes

Thanks. That the first one I’ve seen that goes bigger than 4mm lol.

4 Likes