SteamCrave Classic MTL RTA and Hadron Mini DNA100C reviewed by SessionDrummer

LOL, I don’t think I even checked the ohmage on that one Tim. I’ll have to see if it’s still floating around.I checked the Ni80 (first coil on deck), and after I pulsed and stroked it, it came out very close.

3 Likes

Yeah I used the Clapton and then one of my favourite MTL hybrid Aliens, I might be wrong but 7 wraps KA 2.5ID, 28ga just doesn’t even sound close to 0.4ohm, has to be a mistake!

4 Likes

Just a courtesy post to get both Aromamizer Classic reviews back together so peeps will hopefully read both!

4 Likes

Cheers Tim !!!

4 Likes

Regarding this minor issue. Expanding on this, I was talking to another reviewer, who had not really flooding, but some over-juicing/gurgling, after re-filling the tank. During the FIRST part of my test(s) I did not use enough cotton, and had some minor weeping from the air flow pins. I contacted Maggie from SteamCrave, and she agreed, that more cotton would resolve this, and it did. I think because I had early on, went heavier with the cotton, I didn’t really have an issue re-filling. After numerous re-fills, and wick changes, I did notice that with a LIGHTER cotton load, after re-filling, I did get some “wet” hits, but only for about 3 or 4 hit, then smooth sailing throughout the entire rest of the tank.

I experimented, with again, heavier cotton loads, and it ceased. Not sure if it’s a con or not, but an issue to be aware of, if you do not use enough cotton. In my experience, if you go with a heavier cotton load, it is a non-issue.

3 Likes

I also no longer have issues since now using more cotton as long as I fill quickly but yep more cotton and not leaving the tank unscrewed long during the re-fill process eliminates it! This is one very good MTL RTA!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can’t keep track of who all has this Hadron Mini mod, but you should all update the firmware from the latest INTERNATIONAL Escribe suite. It can be found here, and will have SP45.1 INT for the mod.

4 Likes