Steam Crave Meson AIO

This is now going into production.

Coil and Mesh deck options (possibly stock coil too but not sure yet, it might be dropped)
21700 battery
Up to 100w of power
(Hopefully) DTL

I’ll post more info here as and when I get it.

There are currently 2 polls running on Facebook. One is asking which deck options people prefer, you can find this poll here.
The other poll is asking which colours people would prefer. There will be at least 3 colours available at launch. You can see this poll here.

These polls are both in Steam Crave FB groups. Feel free to join if you haven’t already or msg me your FB name and I can throw you an invite.

9 Likes

Will this be a standard size boro or propriety? Hoping it’s standard & decent airflow (dtl).

4 Likes

It will be standard size to fit most 3rd party rba’s as far as I know.

4 Likes

Cheers. The Ponte will fit then :grin: and I’ll get more than 3 hrs battery life :joy:

4 Likes

Looks like EVERYONE is getting in on the Boro @Illogik. Ask Maggie to score up on some review samples !!!

3 Likes

They need to have moulds made up to make this product which will take around 1 month and then production can start. We’re hoping to have samples in time for the October expo but it’s gonna be tight.

4 Likes

Yeah I have been told November which I actually like, I hate it when manufactures rush products so the consumers of the first couple of batches end up getting issues!

4 Likes

Fair point…

3 Likes

This isn’t being rushed at all. If it’s ready for the expo, it’s ready. If not, it won’t be there.

The designs for this were finished months ago but it was put on hold. Now it’s full steam ahead.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I thought that’s exactly what I said and commended them for it!

4 Likes

Ah ok, sorry. I misunderstood your post. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope I get it sent on for review.

4 Likes