Steam Crave Glaz Mini Pure MTL 23mm RTA review by Mjag

Thank you Sir.

Still a spiffy little tank, wish I had the latest Kayfun to compare it too, if anyone has please let me know how it stacks up.

2 Likes

Dammit @Mjag, I do NOT know how I MISSED (yes, I did it) this review. I’m actually currently IN the market for some new MTL, and just ordered a Kayfun. Now that may be odd coming from a tried and true SteamCrave fan boy, and I’m not 100% sure why I hadn’t looked closer into this one. Found your review to really give me EXACTLY what I needed to know, without a lotta blah, blah, blah. Love your candor on the condensation and sometimes spitback. The Kayfun hasn’t arrived yet, but reviews like this, really help to dive more into what really matters to people who are shopping around. Thank you for sharing this one.

2 Likes

Thanks bud.

Hope you do a review on the Kayfun, the original was my first ever high end RTA, I remember it cost me $100 but did use it for a good year so money well spent.

The Glaz Mini is the more pure MTL over the Aromamizer Lite which has a MTL option. The Lite is a little ripper of a tank though for a restricted DL single banger, have you ever tried that?

2 Likes

@Mjag I think I DO have a lite around here somewhere…

3 Likes

Yeah, I like this one for work.
The Hadron and aromamizer plus attract attention in the smoking area.

I have a few of those somewhere tanks, but where are they? :rofl:

4 Likes