Somebody give me CPR! It's the big one Elizabeth!

Yeah I see Michigan license plates :slight_smile: He goes to IKEA and I think the only MI location is Canton. He might be closer to you than you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX4MYUDMtzM

3 Likes

Wow! Impressive attention to detail. I must have been a half stupor when I watched it. Ya, there is one in Canton. He could be darn near a neighbor. In the news, Famous vape reviewer attacked by Ogre wanting an autograph in Krogers.

6 Likes

All the celebs and the best reviewers are right here! You guys all rock, my hats off to you blushing ogre :star_struck:

6 Likes

Lexie, you are sweet and too kind. Regardless, thank you. We have an inordinate number of very experienced, savvy, intelligent, vapers of which you are included on this site. It really is a joy to just chat with everyone here. Pretty amazing.

7 Likes

Thank you kindly Fred

6 Likes

Wow, I missed this.

Hey, good on you Ogre!

DJLsb is my favorite! I always try to see if he has a review of products that I am interested in before watching anyone else’s reviews. His reviews are in depth and seem about as honest as it gets.

I told him so in the comments for the VV Berserker review that he did. He answers his comments and thanks the folks commenting, even if no questions were asked. I was surprised by his response to my little comment and now like him even more for taking the time to respond to his commenters. haha

4 Likes

He’s a sharp individual. I have a lot of confidence in his reviews as well. I’m kinda technical myself so I really connect with his charts and scope shots. I’ve learned a lot about the operation of devices from his videos. I wondering if he can demystify the DNA 250C. That one is over my head so far.

4 Likes

That’s because you keep eating them :yum:

8 Likes

Ya, that could have something to do with it. Decisions, decisions, have subscribers or dinner? Hmmmmmmm…

8 Likes