[REQ] Yeti Bloodorange and grape

So this my girlfriend’s absolute favorite all day vape. I have tried to recreate it but just can’t seem to dial it down. Not sure if I am missing something or maybe I’m just over thinking it. What ever it is, I can’t get it right.

6 Likes

I am going to try and remix this. Any advise would help a lot.

3 Likes

On the recipe side this blood orange seems to be the most popular at an average percent of 0.6 - 0.8%

For grape you could try this popular flavour at 3 - 4%

Hope that helps, I’m sure others will chime in too

5 Likes

More than likely they used FW Blood Orange. Try starting around 2.5% As for the grape, if they used FW they probably used FW grape. Try starting around 3%. I hope this helps with a starting point Good luck!

5 Likes

I pulled this from a site who sell’s this liquid…
Yeti Frozen Blood Orange Grape vape juice combines juicy and fresh blood oranges and succulent sweet dark grapes, with subzero temperature brought on by menthol.

Our very own @SessionDrummer , who happens to have an extensive collection of flavor notes right here at VC, has tested Grape Juice-WF(SC). This might fit the bill for the Grape part of the equation. ‘Dark, and Sweet’ grape

3 Likes

I did it, i made a perfect 1 to 1 clone. I found the missing ingredient (that was not mentioned on the original bottle)

4 Likes

@MisterSadister congratulations mate, just out of curiosity what was the missing ingredient may I ask?

3 Likes

@JimmyLee It was Forest Berries by Flavor Art. It just tied it all together. I’m sure it should actually be a Flavorah concentrate, because the Blood Orange and Grape are both Flavorah, but the FA berries did the trick perfectly.

Oh, I took out the Ice just because I am not a fan, but you can add it if you want to.

5 Likes

Thank you for answering my question. I was just curious to find out what the missing link was even though I don’t like grape flavours in e juice.

4 Likes

Hey Vape Fam,

I recently had a fascinating observation with my DIY e-liquid, Old Goat’s Snow Ape, and I wanted to share it with all of you.

So, I mixed up a batch of Snow Ape – a delightful blend of Blood Orange, Grape, and a hint of berries. Now, here’s the cool part: despite using crystal-clear concentrates with no inherent color, as the juice steeped, it transformed into a mesmerizing violet hue.

This color change got me thinking – why does this happen? I’m curious to hear your thoughts and insights. Have any of you experienced something similar with your DIY creations?

I tried my best to get a clear picture of the juice, but the colour does not translate well on camera.

Let’s unravel the mysteries of e-liquid alchemy together!

Vape on,

5 Likes