Question about VCC - Flavor Stash Import

Hi. As we all know, ATF is broken once again. I‘d like to know, if there‘s a possibility to import my flavor stash either from ATF or ELR to VCC? Also, if I switch to VCC, can I backup my flavor stash, recipes, favorites? Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

Currently, you cannot import your flavour stash, however, populating your stash is very easy where you can add an entire flavour house with a single toggle switch or you can toggle individual flavours.

Yes, you can back up your stash to csv, back up your recipes to pdf , if you adapt a favourite recipe it will appear in your recipe list and would be included in a recipe export.

The calculator is still evolving there are a few features yet to be added and @Grubby is very receptive to good new ideas (not to say all suggestions will be implemented but it never hurts to ask)

Welcome to VC

7 Likes

Due to the different naming conventions it’s very difficult to get a flavour import to work.

VCC is still a WIP and I am slowly adding, fixing things when I have the time

6 Likes

Bwahaha… I think I understand now… :slight_smile: thanks woftam… will see if I can maybe try something here.

Will convert pdf to xml and try an upload here… will report back :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you - I‘ll get on to adding them this weekend.

3 Likes

@QueenBuzyBee as stated by the “brains” here, of which I am NOT lol, no flavor importing, but recipe importing yes. Do you have ELR recipes ?

2 Likes