Puros santa clara

Did anyone ever vape Triphammer’s Puros Santa’s Clara? It was probably the finest tobacco juice I’ve ever tried. Then after the TPD restrictions came in, they changed up the formula and it went from 50/50 to 70/30 and it just didn’t vape or taste the same, especially in MTL rtas.
Wondering if anyone knows of any concentrate that is this particular flavour as they don’t produce a concentrate for it to mix either.

3 Likes

No idea what is in it but it likely got changed due to DAAP containing concentrates (TPD killed off a few juices in Europe)

4 Likes

Maybe if you could describe the tobacco taste or anything about the vape? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was more hoping someone else had tried it and also found something similar. Kind of hard to describe the flavour other than a proper Havana tobacco leaf smell. Nothing I’ve tried tobacco wise has really tasted anything similar.

3 Likes

Probably some NETs… a proper Havana tobacco is not easy to replicate, so prob went NE and improved some of the notes that are missing anyway, e.g. Classic Cigarette by FLV is one of them, with Black Fire by FA is a great and deadly combo to any NETs.

Looking around , Triphammer’s site has a lot of “natural” tobaccos and that’s a start, on a review I saw they said it’s got brandy and tangerine and I wouldn’t go a lot further then that, we’ve got brandy tangerine and an extracted cigar.
Looking at it from my point of view, it looks like a nice bouquet, and would follow that route without layering it too much (The head note is the cigar anyway) FLV is your friend and who knows you might even improve it1

4 Likes

FLV has some great tobaccos.

OP i know this does not help in your original post, but look up Sthrn Mixers Squire Bowl and this new recipe of mine:

Vanilla Bourbon Tobacco:

Tobacco Bourbon PUR 3%
Red Burley FLV .5%
Oak Wood FLV .5%
Kentucky Bourbon TFA 2%
Vanilla Swirl 2%
Whipped Cream 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream FW 1%

I cannot wait to get this in my squonker. It smells divine

2 Likes

Not hard to believe! Exactly my taste and my way of mixing… or veeeery close, I’d probably would have used FLV Cream instead of the whipped, and raised the Burley, but my way… just saying this coz it’s exactly like something I’d do. Don’t mind me Skull… but it really is close!!

2 Likes

Try it let me know. Seriously. First time in a while for a tobacco mix for me. Mainly vape cinnamon bakery mixes and fruits with a hint of menthol.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have to have a mooch and get some in. I’ve tried creating before (failed miserably) but I’ll skip that and find some tried and tested recipies this time. I’ll have to get some supplies in after the festive season has died down.

2 Likes