Pugsley's uberly efficient and super stern review of the Vapefly & German 103 Kriemhild 200w TC Mod

Dual 21700 and takes a 30mm…I’m easy to please for the same reasons you are :smirk:
The Kchunk is livable, the screens a worry but it hasn’t got any worse, for $46 it’s prob worth a punt, there’s something about that black and gold one that makes my wallet twitch too…actually…that might not be my wallet :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

Same as my Mrs after her 27 seconds of astounding Pugloving…afterwards she always thinks ‘what the fuck am I doing’ … :man_shrugging:

Jim is German…he has that ‘tone’…I’m not even sure if he knows it either…

But thanks my brother :wink: always appreciated :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Brother Ogre you are NOT wrong there, I just can’t do em anymore, I tried :man_shrugging: but…they’re shit.

Thanks man :wink: I appreciate that :grin: :v:

7 Likes

Efficient vape reviews are also a lot like a German sausage…I just haven’t got it in me :neutral_face: :roll_eyes:…I’m not even sorry :man_shrugging:

But thanks for your thoughtful and heartfelt input, I will take it on board and do absolutely fuck all with it :grin:

Thanks brother :wink:

9 Likes

tenor-9

8 Likes

Nein Herr Weinerschnitzal, you’ve got Fahrvergnügen from your bratwurst sitting in the sauerkraut for too long. :crazy_face:

8 Likes