Pugsley goes back to basics with the Smoant Ladon Kit that's absolutely not an AIO.....got it?

Yeah @Steampugs I had to go back and “re-read” this one again after hitting 4K puffs on my Ladon, which btw I ordered after first reading your review, so again Well Done :+1:
I got the Mod only and ended up putting a FreeMaxMeshPro on it, really Great mod in the hand, very compact but has some heft to it which I like, has been one of 3 daily drivers for me lately!
My battery door is snug as a bug, absolutely zero wiggle although I wish they had put in a battery ribbon. The only other con I have is the fire button is more of a rocker type and you have to push it in at the very top of the button, and it’s so sleek I find myself sometimes pushing on the wrong side of the mod :crazy_face:
That said, I too would highly recommend this mod, can’t speak for the tank (I very rarely buy kits) and I vape in Watt mode so simplicity is always a plus !
Again, thanks for a great review and keep um coming :+1:

2 Likes

Kind words @Rocky02852 :sunglasses::+1: thank you very much indeed man :ok_hand:

2 Likes