Pugsley goes back to basics with the Smoant Ladon Kit that's absolutely not an AIO.....got it?

Glad you liked it mucker :wink: hopefully you’ll be next on the chopping block :smiling_imp: muahahaha (rubs hands)

7 Likes

Thanks @anon96069639, it’s a really good price too, when I mithered them for a discount code (they were originally selling it for more than it was being sold for in the UK) they kinda messed up, but I pulled em on it, and they’re saving face by letting it ride lol…

4 Likes

Groove review brother. Looks really nice. Diggin on the matalic body.

5 Likes

Nice to see a new review in the same ol’ Puggy style! Well done.

4 Likes

Thank you my brother Ogre, always nice to hear from you, hope you are keeping safe, sane and well my friend :wink::beers:

5 Likes

Thanks @Pennywise! :wink::ok_hand::+1: Always a pleasure brother :beers:

5 Likes

Awesome review @Steampugs, so nice to see a solid mod come out, (really not into that Pod bs) Yeah definitely gonna have to pick one up. The tank, ehh reminds me of the Smok prince tank. Thinking a VALYRIAN 2 Would be perfect on top :ok_hand:

3 Likes

good shout man, it would look awesome on that thing, I’m not sure if you can the mod on it’s own for less than that price but be worth a shot if that’s what you’re gonna do with it.

thanks for the comment man, much appreciated :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah no kidding, sounds like a great deal and wouldn’t be the first time I got a kit with a tank I really didn’t care for🤪
Opps had to get it, $30.86 for mod only at Sourcemore with coupon code “LADON” ordered the silver one, it’s on pre-order but I can wait😎

4 Likes

Hope you dig it brother :wink:

3 Likes

This review took me longer than normal to get through as when I got to this

saddle

I must have watched that guy face plant 27 times, laughing each time…so good :laughing:

Happy to see another review fancy pants, we have been missing you something fierce. I have to tell @Pennywise that it is ok, he loves you and will be back as I feed him random strangers to torment.

As always brother good stuff, now get those cheeks over here so I can squeeze um…c’mon, don’t be scared.

5 Likes

Sounds like someone drank their lunch today…

2 Likes

200_d

wait… :thinking: …which cheeks?..

2a3ae7ba001df5a7e82f7cf5796706f2

Did I make it weird?..to be fair, I have an ass just like that. :ok_hand:

It’s not mine, I stole it from a dodgy shop in Amsterdam :man_shrugging:

Squeeze away my brother from another mothers brothers uncle who’s actually probably the father knowing you bunch of weirdos over there, I’ve missed you all too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve been weirdly busy, as it goes, my Mrs made me tare down my little white picket fence in the garden about a month and a half ago, I loved that fence, so afterwards I sat and sulked for a good hour or two, then decided…'Fuck it…I’m gonna paint the summer house"
That was 6 or 7 weeks ago, I’m down about £1000 now, finished installing all the lights in garden today, bought a palm tree, fucking god knows what else, I seriously cannot stop. Artificial grass is getting dropped next week…it’s a fucking project…I wouldn’t mind…I fucking hate gardenin :man_shrugging:
Anyway…after spending the first month drunk, I figured I’d better get on with somethin, so here we are…obviously it wasn’t writing.
Jesus I can waffle.
Hope you’re keepin well you massive slag bucket, keep your hands off my ass, and thanks for the comment, glad you liked the review :wink: :kiss:

7 Likes

You know which cheeks…

200-1

6 Likes

Careful mate the next step will be a little prison wine to set the mood.

6 Likes

The wine is mandatory or you gets the @Steampugs attitude!

89206cc3b0f24e27cc5433f25d4b43f3

6 Likes

Paul, already commented on this one at ELR, but re-read it again here, and another great one. Great pics, explanations, observations “it can open in your pocket” hehe. 1st class, pulling no punches, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.

3 Likes

Thanks Dman :wink:

1 Like

Yeah @Steampugs I had to go back and “re-read” this one again after hitting 4K puffs on my Ladon, which btw I ordered after first reading your review, so again Well Done :+1:
I got the Mod only and ended up putting a FreeMaxMeshPro on it, really Great mod in the hand, very compact but has some heft to it which I like, has been one of 3 daily drivers for me lately!
My battery door is snug as a bug, absolutely zero wiggle although I wish they had put in a battery ribbon. The only other con I have is the fire button is more of a rocker type and you have to push it in at the very top of the button, and it’s so sleek I find myself sometimes pushing on the wrong side of the mod :crazy_face:
That said, I too would highly recommend this mod, can’t speak for the tank (I very rarely buy kits) and I vape in Watt mode so simplicity is always a plus !
Again, thanks for a great review and keep um coming :+1:

2 Likes

Kind words @Rocky02852 :sunglasses::+1: thank you very much indeed man :ok_hand:

2 Likes