Calculator Feature - Private Recipe Share Link

I want to implement a share link for private recipes but I want to know what you think about the following:

• One time link that expires after 1 view
  • Allow / Disallow adapt / save of private recipe

Could be good for collaborations.

3 Likes

They all sound like good options are you going to implement all of them? - - - rw- rwx :smiley:

3 Likes

I can do, is it something that is wanted?

2 Likes

Not sure but I could find a use for all of them but I am not sure it is worth the code time.

3 Likes

I agree with @woftam I could find use for all of those, but I would be using the extras just cause they were there lol a private share feature would be useful to everyone probably though

2 Likes

Sometimes you might just want to share the recipe to show it and not for the person to save it but I guess they could just screenshot it and put it in manually anyway.

I’ll do the private share link now.

3 Likes

Should the user be logged in to view the recipe?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Private Recipe Sneak Peak

Oops i thought this was like the Private recipe sneek peek thread bwhahahah …

2 Likes

Reading the title I can see how that makes sense :laughing:

I even looked up Private recipe sneek peak in the search bar lmao

1 Like

Make the topic! That would be great

1 Like

Will do…Its not a huge hit on ELR me and David Marshall are the biggest offenders on that thread , but ill add it and see if there is any interest …Its a nice thread bc people can see what yiur working on b4 its a final recipe …Tbey can comment or adapt …

2 Likes

I think most of the recipes get posted in another thread, its quite general but a private sneak peak one would be good to have

2 Likes

Sounds good brother …I have to hit the hay …getti g late for me ttyl

1 Like

@Fiddy

https://vapingcommunity.co.uk/t/private-recipe-sneak-peak/2312

1 Like