On a personal note

That is fantastic news Dan, all the best in your recovery.

4 Likes

I am going to have to investigate this myself now I wonder if i can stop wearing glasses

6 Likes

Can’t wait to hear an update!

4 Likes

That is indeed great news @anon96069639

6 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that. Surgery moved up too!
Hopefully your wife looks as you expected her to look :grin:

6 Likes

You don’t have to be too far up there for that! I’m really bad with simple acquaintances. I do a lot of nodding and ‘knowing smiles’ with people I’m not sure if I’ve met before or not. But they seem to know me, so…

6 Likes

Yep that all sounds familiar :rofl:
Then the next problem is I’m half deaf, so not actually understanding what they are saying makes it even more confusing :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

2 days and no update? That’s not fair!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, that is a great improvement after just a few days.

5 Likes

I’m so happy for you my friend. :hugs:

4 Likes

I want to wish you all the best for tomorrow. Being in different countries and timezones, I will most likely be fast asleep when they start on your second eye. :hugs:

4 Likes

Ya good luck with it bud - I am sure it will be as dramatic as the other eye. Must be super exiting to be able to see the path you are travelling on.

6 Likes

I thought that I read in an earlier post that it was going to happen on the 26th but then you mentioned the 25th in a later post.
I figured they’d moved it up another day :grin:
Good luck tomorrow :hugs:

3 Likes

@anon96069639 I hope your surgery went well, all the best my friend.

5 Likes

Hope all is well @anon96069639

Whatever you do don’t mention to @Steampugs that you had vision correction, he will flood your inbox with dick pics to try and make you regret it, the man’s a sadist. You do need good vision to see it though…sigh, I wish I was blind

Screenshot_20200226-180228_Google

Sometimes he even throws in a brown eye pic, he is starving for attention

You may want to throw out any computing device NOW before it is too late

8 Likes

I think it is already too late - you fell right into @Steampugs cunning plan of making you post all the pics for him so he has plausable deniabilty

9 Likes

Dammit, I am just a pawn in his sick game, it starts here…then…THE WORLD!

9 Likes
9 Likes

Congrats and cheers to you sir, may you be able to see well enough to improve your quality of life, but not so good that you can see through all of our bullshit lol

7 Likes

Good luck @anon96069639 I hope it improves quickly.

5 Likes