Lemon Custard
Malaysian Guava
Roasted Hazelnut
Strawberry (Juicy)
Strawberry Cheesecake
Vanilla Custard
and Watermelon (Yellow)

12 Likes

The cookie butter definitely stands out to me, have the JF version which I am trying out but can’t have enough CB.

You going to try them all out? Want to hear what you think before diving in myself, they all look like flavors I would want in my stash.

2 Likes

I have them all on the way bud will let you know as soon as i get to testing

4 Likes

How is the JF version? I almost put it in my last order, but went with molinberry butter my biscuit instead lol seemed like it would be more versatile

2 Likes

It is good but when I first got it had no idea what Cookie Butter was supposed to taste like. Then a local coffee shop had a seasonal Cookie Butter ice blended and got one. It was then when I realized…wow, the JF is pretty accurate. I use the JF CB low right now, 2 drops per 10ml but might up that to 3 drops. Definitely a nice flavor but not sure what else you would ever be able to use it for aside from “Cookie Butter” recipes :thinking:

2 Likes

I hope these new ones are not as dangerous as the old ones!!! :wink::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lol shit stirrer
Ya i would hate to use Apple Cinnamon Strudel at 3% only to find my juice contained 0.000003% Furfural oh the horror.

download

6 Likes

The cookie butter I buy is just lotus (biscoff) cookies crushed up and mixed with enough oil to be peanut butter consistency, apparently there are other types of cookie butter too but I want the lotus flavor lol

3 Likes