New Traffic Incoming!

Hehe, I‘m one of those users. Glad VCC exists!

13 Likes

Welcome to the VC @failyx, sure you will like being here.

11 Likes

That’s the assumption. Well PayPal is definitely gone. The reason can only be assumed

10 Likes

Well, that likely explains why my yearly ‘paid’ sub expired 5mos. in

8 Likes

Welcome to VC @failyx!

9 Likes

ATF is that All the flavors and isn’t that Wayne’s baby? So what’s going on, why is it closing?
why is paypal so important?

6 Likes

I had no idea WW was involved with ATF, or even if he is…

I do know that Paypal is being still AntiVape and is screwing with vendors, holding their money, refusing service if vape related. many online vendors have used Paypal exclusively for payment of services (SteamCrave), and many of them, accounts frozen, have had to scramble for options. Im boycotting Paypal. Screw them. Things are bad enough in 2020. don’t need them trying to dictate who or how I spend my hard earned money.

10 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Vape Related PayPal accounts

It’s not Wayne’s, but would say he is an active verbal supporter of it just like he has been with VC.

I must say to the best of my knowledge, but feel solid about the above statement.

11 Likes

I think Wayne’s only involvement is/was heavy promotion. But Queue (ATF owner) can go suck a nut. He’s useless. And not very nice of a person.

12 Likes

Thankfully, our calculator is awesome, is only gonna get better, and is owned by a small group of absolute legends :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Fortunately our calculator is free to use so no worry about PP BS

14 Likes

Was never a fan of ATF. Even from the start, having said that it troubles me to see PayPal taking this stance.

10 Likes

Same here @Bam_Bam, I mean I went there, tried to love it, but it never took. Regardless of that, I feel the same way, the PP thing (in my mind) just seems to belong right up there with FB, Twitter, and Google all taking sides, and LIMITING us, the paying consumers. I guess we have to let our dollars do the talking then.

11 Likes

never fell in love with ATF, I tried… well sort of… but … no go… so happy to be here, great lads that work hard to make it better and better every day!

9 Likes

You forgot fabulous… So should read
“Absolute Fabulous Legends” :wink:

9 Likes

And so full of options!! And as I have many recipes and flavors to keep under control this calculator is making my life so much easier, some of the monotonous jobs I dread are now a thing of the past. :heart:

10 Likes

Laura, such as? So we all know and improve! TU :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Well my inventory for 1, which with all the oneshots equals over 500 flavors that I have to keep a watch on. I no longer have to have an excel sheet (that I have to keep updated constantly) I can just add to my shopping list and print out when ready to order. I order a flavor to cover the whole site. So this function alone will save me having to Remember to add a flavor to a notebook to order… This alone has taken out about 4 or 5 steps… I’m getting streamlined because of the fabulous options in this calculator…
I should add there’s more to this but its early and way more detailed… :joy:

12 Likes

This is going to sound a bit crazy but I never took to ATF because for some reason it felt like the snobby side of mixing and ELR was looked upon as just the riffraff lol, but I always felt far more welcome and at home with good old ELR. I have visited the forum side of ATF and it just feels big and empty like the Mary Celeste and like it had been abandoned many moons ago. I must add that I love it here too, thank you everyone.

12 Likes